☆21☆

"Youngsoo, it's time for bed." Hoseok says at exactly nine o'clock.

"Okay. Goodnight, Yoongi-hyung." Youngsoo says, hugging the aforementioned male before saying, "Goodnight, Dad."

Hoseok recieves his hug and then the young boy runs back to his room.

"So who was that woman earlier?" Yoongi asks.

"That was the woman that birthed Youngsoo."

"Oh. What was she needing?"

"She wanted to see Youngsoo. And I'm assuming she wanted to use him as a way to score a spot to sleep here."

"Does she not have any family here?"

Hoseok was surprised that Yoongi hadn't asked why she left in the first place. It seemed that he was avoiding that. Now Hoseok was curious to know why Yoongi hadn't asked. Was it because he respected Hoseok's choice to tell him when he felt like it? Was he scared of the answer and what that might mean if the two men were ever in a relationship? Or did he already have an idea and was just not too particularly curious?

"She does and she had a lot of friends but if she needed a place to stay then I'm assuming that she has already pulled those ropes and they all came back empty."

"Hm. What did you say her name was?"

"Do Yumi."

"Alright, I'll keep an eye out for her."

"Can I ask a question?"

"Always."

"Why haven't you asked about where she's been?"

"I figured you'd tell me if you wanted to talk or I needed to know. I'm not going to push you to tell me sensitive details because they're not really my business and they can be difficult to talk about when you decide it's a good time, let alone when you're forced to talk about them."

"Oh. To be honest, I thought you would be scared of the answer and that's why you didn't ask."

"Why would I be scared of the answer."

"Well maybe you thought I was the one that run her off and you wouldn't want to know about that in case you wanted to- nevermind."

"In case I wanted to be in a relationship with you?"

Hoseok is shocked when those words leave Yoongi's mouth but he's even more shocked when Yoongi leans in after Hoseok doesn't answer.

The kiss is light and short. Just enough to reassure Hoseok that everything he's feeling is exactly what Yoongi is feeling.

"Hoseok, I like you a lot and I've known you long enough to know that you are a genuinely good guy and I would love to be in a relationship with you, but only when you think it's a good time because you do still have a kid to worry about, the last thing you need is an emotional mess to babysit-"

"Hey, Yoongi."

"Yeah?"

"Wanna be my boyfriend?" Hoseok asks, a cute smile on his face as his cheeks blush and he looks down a little only to glance up at Yoongi with the most innocence Yoongi had ever seen.

Yoongi doesn't answer with words. Instead, he kisses Hoseok hard which led to a heated make out session which ended with Hoseok in Yoongi's lap, the two ridiculously out of breath.

- - -

A/N: Man, I just got ti thinking, I'm such a bad bitch. I just nEED A PAIR OF JADON'S TO FINISH THE LOOK BUT SOMEONE WON'T LET ME🤬🤬👹🔪🔪 Anyways, how was your week?