☆24☆

"Before you talk, you need to here me say one thing." Hoseok says as the thin woman sits down across from him. He didn't have to look up to know who it was. He had spent way too long studying everything about the woman in front of him and he could tell when it was her.

Plus, Youngsoo was right. She smelled like way too many flowers in one place.

"Okay, then. Go ahead."

"Well, first this meeting is on my terms and I will tell you when to speak, not the other way around. Second, I have moved on from you and I am only meeting with you so that maybe you can understand why you need to leave me alone. Youngsoo is my heart and soul and you entering his life now is going to do nothing but ruin what he has grown up to know. He does not yet know why he doesn't have a mother, but he will one day."

"But he does have a mother. I'm right here, ready to take him back and love him."

"The problem is that you just said back as if there was a time where you didn't want him, as we both know there was. Parents don't get to decide one day they love their son, but not the next. If he wants to build a relationship with you later in life, then so be it. But until that day, you will have no contact with my son."

"I always wanted him, Hoseok. I thought it was understood that I would return, ready to be the mother that our son needed."

"Well maybe you should have left that in the note. That makes everything better, healed. Let's go get married right now." The man says, leaning back in his chair and totally asserting his dominance as if it hasn't already been asserted every time he opens his mouth.

"I always loved your sarcasm."

"Maybe if you had even left a note, this wouldn't be how things turned out." Hoseok says, leaning forward with such a menacing look on his face, it would be in Yumi's best interest to run. But she doesn't because we don't like her here.

"Instead, you just left Youngsoo in a basket on my front door in the middle of the night. He didn't have blankets and it was at most 0° Celsius out. I knew right away he was mine and that you were to blame for the negligence this baby had been through. So please explain to me why you left."

"I needed a break from Korea. I was getting death threats because I was pregnant out of wedlock. Even from my own family and I knew that your family would be able to take better care of the baby and you wouldn't be threatened by everyone you knew because for once the father was taking care of the child. I knew you could do it because you were always in touch with your emotions. You weren't extremely mature, but you were already a better parent than I could ever be. I just wanted what was best for him and I needed to get out of here."

- - -

A/N: I wrote this in thirty minutes 👍 It's two in the morning ✌ A sex offender lives within a mile radius of me 😁 Life is good!