Next Book?

I lowkey want to write about Youngsoo and Haeseong because there is so much implied in the Epilogue that I want to explore so if you are interested, just let me know.

Also, if you have any other ideas, let me know about those too because quarantine got me hella bored soo... might as well write a whole other book, right?

Also, Daechwita? Slaps? Jinkook's fight was adorbale?

Plus, I'm throwing a party this Friday and at the point I'm writing this, I don't have my dress but when I publish this, I will have it and I will let you know about it in bold or sth.

I still have no idea what I wanna wear but it's whatever.

And I've recently fallen in love with G-Idle and Itzy. I've never really been into girl groups besides like Blackpink and a little bit of Red Velvet but Itzy and G-Idle are different from the whole Twice girl group type. And I've been getting into Seventeen, Ateez, Stray Kids, NCT, EXO and a few other boy bands that I was aware of but didn't really stan until now so... that's a new experience.

Anyways, this is kind of my goodbye to this book. I hate to say it, but I'm really disappointed in how underdeveloped this book is but everything that I had planned for this book happened way faster than expected so it's short and I'm sorry about that. I also lost inspiration for it like halfway through and it shows and I really apologize for that but that's partially why I  wanted to write about Youngsoo and Haeseong because I feel like that's a way to make up for the shit job I did on this book. Also, I've been meaning to get away from fanfics for a while now it's just hard for some reason.

Welp, that's all I've got. Read the next one or don't, it's up to you.