Outta theree

Zak and y/n are at her apartment, packing boxes with clothes and other random things, labelling them as they go along.
"I don't really have much so.. I won't take up too much room in your apartment" she laughs nervously
"Our apartment, and don't worry about it! As long as you keep it all tidy and not scattered everywhere"
"Yeah of course" she smiles then frowns again "I know this might be a lot.. I'm sorry- we just met each other again after years of being out of conta-"
"Shut up. Don't say sorry. I'll always be here for you! Especially if it's from your asshole parents" she smiles
"You're so sweet Zak.. same goes for you!" She hugs him tight

Skeppy/Zak's POV

She's so sweet.. I just want her to be safe. I hug her tighter and eventually let go. I look down at her and she looks into my eyes. I can tell she's still scared. I clear my throat to break the silence
"Hey uh.. we've finished packing everything. Let's take it over now. You take your car and I'll take mine. Hopefully it will be just one trip!" I smile trying to reassure her everything is going to be okay but.. I can tell she's still frightened. I hold out my hand "Cmon. Let's go" she takes it and her hands are warm and soothing.

Your POV

I'm holding his hand and he's just staring.. I think he's zoned out
"Zakkkkkkk" I say kinda loudly. He jumps and looks at me sheepishly
"Sorry.. lets go". We let our hands go and pick up a box each. Soon after, we head to the elevator. I start humming the simple tune unknowingly because I've heard it so many times, it's become a habit. Zak starts chuckling at me and I blush as the elevator dings and then opens. We pack the boxes in our cars and head back up.
"Ughhh it sucks being on the 10th floor... so much time"
"Yeah but.. we can do it!" He playfully picks my up.
"Ack- Zak!" I say in between laughs "Put me down" he starts laughing as well and places me down, just as the elevator doors open.
"Let's get this over and done with" he runs to the door and heads in.
"Ack- why are you running?" I follow him, jogging close behind.

No ones POV

The two of them spent the rest of the day transferring boxes and soon after, they left for Zak's apartment. Y/n's phone begins buzzing and she answers it.
"Hello?" she continues focussing on the road
"Y/n we just landed. Come get us from the airport." She swerves over from shock but manages to straighten herself up quickly.
"Why are you stalking me?"
"We found someone for you" she grips the steering wheel tight.
"I don't want them"
"You have to meet them" she hangs up the phone quickly, pressing on the gas, speeding, tears swelling in her eyes.
"Hey Siri" she says out loud.
"Yes?"
"Call Blue on speaker" she sniffs. The ding is heard and then,
"Calling Blue, blue heart, star, on speakerphone." It rings a couple times and he answers
"What's wrong? You seem upse-"
"They're here" she cuts him off.
"Seriously? Oh god..." he pauses for a moment, and then "It's going to be okay. I'm here now. You aren't alone anymore" she breaks down into tears and her hands start shaking, slowing her car down.
"Thank you" she wipes her tears away with one sleeve, steering with the other.
"We're here. We can unpack a couple boxes for now and do the rest tomorrow if you like?" She sniffs
"Yeah.. okay. I'll hang up now and follow you"
"Okay. Cya" she hangs up and follows him in, parking beside him. They pull out a box each, one with clothes and one with makeup and toiletries and they head up.

Skeppy/Zak's POV

I can tell she's still scared.. it's written all over her face.
"Y/n" I swallow hard and she turns around to face me. I pull her into another tight hug, placing my hand on the back of her head. After a couple seconds, she cries into my shoulder. I can't help but feel bad that I couldn't be there for her. "Hey lets watch a movie" I suggest and she looks up at me. I swipe away her tears with my thumb and she smiles and nods slightly. I grab her one of my hoodies and she puts on a pair of leggings and we sit on the couch. Instead of a movie, we continued where we left off from The Walking Dead.

TImE SKipEepee

Once we finished eating our room service, she fell asleep. I got up and carried her into bed, realising she still had makeup on.
"I should probably take that off.." I ended up googling skincare routines and I gently wiped off her makeup, cleansed it with a gentle cloth, exfoliated and moisturised. Her phone starts ringing again so I turned it on silent.
I got in the shower and thought about everything. My childhood crush is living with me... sleeping in the same bed... I can't believe it only just hit me now! I smiled to myself in the shower like an idiot and got a little too excited.. I slipped and hit my head on the glass screen.
"FUC- Ouch..." I rubbed my head and prayed y/n didn't hear anything or wake up.. I look at the glass screen. Cracked.
I got out and changed into a shirt and pair of gray sweatpants and looked back at the glass and taped it to keep it from breaking more. Afterwards I got into bed and fell asleep

REeeEee anoTHER TIme skIP

Your POV

I wake up and see Zak, still asleep. I look around and yawn, then I look at my phone.
"15 missed calls - Mum"
"12 missed calls - Dad"
"24 new text messages"

Ughhhh... I get up and head to the kitchen to make breakfast for myself and Zak.
"I hope he likes French toast.." I put on music while I'm making them.

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.
ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; [ bellyache - Billie Eilish ]
1:07 ——◦———— -4:05
↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

I sing while I'm making them and then..
"BOO!" I gasp and drop one of the eggs. I turn around and see Zak, smirking at me.
"Zakkk!" I pout "you made me drop one!" I point and he looks at it.
"Sorry.. I'll clean it up!" He smiles and grabs a sponge. At the same time, there's a banging on the door.
"Huh. Who could that be at this time?" I head over to the door and open it, humming to the music.
"Careful! Could be a creep!" Zak jokes
"Ha ha. Very funny.. I'll be fine" I head over to the door and open it. As soon as I see who it is, my heartbeat quickens...

_________________________________________

Ahhh sorry about the cliff hanger!! I'm really enjoying writing this so yeaaaA. It's been pretty regular for right now but it's not as regular ahhh.. also... PEOPLE ARE READING IT HSHFBJDF
I DIDNT EXPECT ANYONE TOOO WHaT

EEEeEEE

Word Count: 1184