Take 2

They spend the day, going from dealership to dealership and finally, they find her ideal car.
"It's perfect," she smiles "thanks for coming with me today. It was fun!"
"Yeah, no problem" he smiles back at her. They both drive their seperate cars home. As they get out, Zak swoops down and picks up y/n.
"Ack- Babe!" She laughs. He carries her to the elevator, laughing and places her down, pressing the buttons after. "You're pressing them all!" She exclaims.
"Woops.. guess you're stuck with me." He smiles deviously and the doors close.
(What happened in the elevator..? Use ur imagination. Did they kiss? Play a board game somehow? Etc)
When they get to the top, they race to their room. "I win!" Zak smiles, triumphantly.
"No fair" y/n whines. "You got a head start."
"Nuh-uh" Zak taunts.
"Yuh-uh" she mocks. When Zak opens the door, y/n sprints inside and jumps on the couch. "I win this time!!" She smiles, looking up and over at him.
"I didn't even know that was a race"
"Well it was and I win!!"
"Really?" He sighs. "Fine fine.. we both win something."
"Yayy!" She stands proudly with her hands on her hips and Zak laughs. They spend the rest of the night, cuddling, watching a new series they found called 'You.' on Netflix.
(Highly recommend if ur over 16)
After a little while, they both fall asleep on the couch. Zak wakes up in the middle of the night. He gets up and turns the TV off, picks y/n up and lays her in bed. He grabs a glass or water and heads back to bed to sleep.

The next morning, Zak sits up and looks around, his eyes still blurry and getting used to the sunlight, beaming through his window. He looks around and is greeted by his sisters familiar face.
"Zak we were so worried.." His sister hugs him. "Mum and dad have gone to get a couple of snacks.. they'll be back soon"
"What..? What's going on? Why am I in hospital?" His sister leans over and presses the button for the nurse.
"You were in that crash remember?"
"Yeah.. that was two months ago.. right?"
"No... it was a while ago but not two months. Zak, it's been half a year.."
"What?" His face drops. "No.. Nono I've been fine- Y/n and I.. We were happy and going to get her a car.. she's okay right?"
"Woah calm down brother. Y/n is here too. She went to get snacks as well. She's fully recovered and has been here every day, giving you leg exercises and stuff to keep your muscles strong." He looks down at his hands and soon after, the door opens. A wave of relief fills him as he sees his mum, dad and beloved girlfriend. A nurse behind them.
"Zak-!" Y/n drops the bags of candy she was holding and instantly hugs him. "You're okay.. you're okay!!" She smiles, tears of joy escaping from her eyes. He pulls away and looks her in the eyes.
"Are you? Are you safe? How are you-"
"Zak calm down.. I'm okay! I've missed you so much." The nurse shoves y/n out the way so she can get to Zak. Y/n stands with Zak's sister.
"That was a bit rude.." His sister whispers.
"Yeah... it's okay though. I was in the way. I understand" she smiles. The nurse keeps checking things like his heart rate, blood pressure etc. and then turns to them.
"Okay, he seems okay. Should be able to come home tonight. I'll sign him out for 5 pm."
"Thank you." Y/n says, walking back over to her boyfriend.

They spend the day in his room with him and Zak tells them all about his adventures during his coma.
"...you had $3 million saved and- and we went and bought you a car." She giggles at his statement.
"Is that right?"
"Yeah! We had an amazing day. I recovered perfectly." They bring him Chick fil-a (I think that's how it's spelt.. it's not in Australia hhh) and then it finally hits 5 pm. His mum, dad and sister had already gone home so it was just the two of them.
"Ready to go?" She checks.
"Yeah.. when I get home I should probably post something for where I've been..."
"I did a live on your Instagram to tell people where you were. I did a couple tweets and posted on the YouTube community thing... No one should be to be panicking but it's best to tell them you're okay."
"Thank you.." he smiles. "Thank you so much but, you didn't have to."
"It's alright. I kinda did because everyone was freaking out." Zak chuckles, sounding some-what embarrassed.

Zak gathers the rest of his things and they head home, driving carefully.
"Oh how I missed my car." Zak smiles, hugging the seat. Y/n giggles at him.
"How can you miss your car when you were awake in ur dream the whole time?"
"We didn't drive my car for a while. We just ordered takeout."
"Healthy." She says, mockingly, laughing.

They arrive home after a short time driving and Y/n helps Zak with his things. It was only a couple of plastic bags but she wasn't going to leave him to carry them.
After getting in, she gives him another hug.
"You had me worried for so long.. don't ever do that again." She frowns.
"I won't.." he smiles. "I promise." Y/n heads to the kitchen to make food for the two of them.

———————————————————

Did you expect this..? I bet you didn't. This chapter is a little shorter than normal because I'm pretty tired and Rn, I'm at school lmao.
I'll be posting chapters more often I guess. Ty all again for 1K readers.

Word count- 984