Uh oh spaghettios

Your POV

I open the door and my heart rate quickens...
I instantly shut the door.
"Who is it?" I hear Zak yell. I jump as they start bashing on the door again. "Y/n? Who's at the door?" Zak walks up behind me and touches my shoulder. I jump and look up at him. He looks at me for a second confused but then goes to open the door. I stop him. "Your parents?" I shake my head no. "Who then?" I stay silent, my hands shaking. He looks through the little looking glass. "Oh.. go to our room and I'll deal with it."
"N-No.. It's okay. I want to be here with you" I stand behind him and hold his hand.
"Okay.." he opens the door and the blonde spiky haired man from the restaurant instantly stares at me.

No ones POV

"Can we help you?" Zak asks. He keeps staring at Y/n. "Hello? Can you hear me?" Zak steps in front of y/n. "What do you want??" He yells this time.
"Nothing now. I was just making sure of something" he smiles and walks away. Zak steps back into the apartment and shuts and locks the door behind him.
"What..?" He looks at her confused. She sighs and looks up at him.
"What if he worked for my parents?" She starts shaking again, her eyes glassing over. Zak pulls her into another tight hug and kisses the top of her head. Her eyes widen
"Then I'll be here" he says softly, rubbing her back with the tips of his fingers.

Time squipple ;)

Zak/Skeppy's POV

She's still shaken up about what happened this morning.. we ended up finishing breakfast but we weren't feeling it so we just took it next door to this old lady. She's really sweet and kind and she really loved it and gave us cookies.
Y/n taught me this cool thing where you get a bowl of milk and break the cookies into smaller pieces and eating it like cereal.
"Zak.." I look over at her.
"What's up?"
"Thank you... for everything" she smiles
"Don't thank me!" I blush.
"Well I am!" She looks at her phone and sighs. "I have to get ready for work. I'm gonna jump in the shower" she gets up and takes off my hoodie. It pulls up her shirt a little and I catch a glimpse of uhm... Woah... I shake my head and smile while my cheeks heated up even more.

Sowey but anufer tiem skippers

Your POV

I finished getting ready for work and walked out to Zak. "Do I look okay?" He looks over at me and smiles
"Mhm! Always." I smiled stupidly and sighed. I really hope that idot isn't there.. I clenched my fists. "Hey, y/n?"
I look back over at him.
"Yeah?"
"Do you... want me to come with you?"
"I mean, are you sure you like, want to? It's a 6 hour shift"
"Of course I do! Besides, I can go with George and Harvey. A couple of my friends. If I explain then they'll be willing to stay the whole time" I feel relief fill my body.
"Thank you Zak! Thank you so much" I run up to give him a hug but trip on my heel. "Ack—" I close my eyes, waiting for the impact. It's a lot softer than I thought.. I open my eyes and I'm laying on Zak's chest. "I-I'm so sorry!!" He laughs at me
"Dude it's okay!" He squeezes me and then we get up. I thank him and we head off to the restaurant, picking his friends up on the way.

No ones POV

George and Harvey keep making jokes, trying to annoy Zak.
"Is this your girlfriend ooooo~"
"Have you guys kissed yet?"
"I bet you both cuddle all the time"
"Have you both fuc-" ((OK yOU GET THE IDEA))

They make it to the restaurant after what seems like forever and y/n goes in through the back door to sign in. She walks out and shows Zak, Harvey and George to a table, bringing them menus. Everything was going smoothly till after some time, her parents walk in.

She looks at the wall clock. 4 hours to go still.. she looks over at Zak. She looks back at her and she signals towards them. He looks at them and sees the spiky blonde guy.

Your POV

I'm gonna be sick... My head starts spinning. They're HERE... I walk back into the kitchen.
"Meghan," one of my co workers looks over at me.
"What's wrong?"
"Can you serve that family of three? Place them as far from those three as possible" I point at Zak and his friends.
"Yeah, no problems. Take it easy okay? You look as white as a ghost." She leaves to go seat and serve them and you leave to "serve" Zak.

"What can I get you for desert sirs?" I can tell I'm shaking and Zak places his hand on my arm and mouths "It's okay" to me. I take a deep breath in and out and stand up straight, trying to keep my composure.
"I would like the Caramel moose" Zak smiles and winks.
"Uhh just a berry sundae for me"
"Andddd Hmm.. a chocolate brownie for me with a new martini" I smile and head to give the order to the chef. I head to the bathroom and attempt to fix myself up in the mirror.

Ok idk what else to write for this part so time skipp

24 more minutes .. I keep checking the time, counting down the seconds. I look over at Zak and then my Manager. I walk over to him "Sir, May I please leave a little early? I'm feeling a little sick and I'll do the 20 minutes extra another shift." He thinks for a moment and then sighs.
"Fine.. off you go then." I smile and say thank you and leave to Zak. His friends have already left.
"Let's go- quick before they follow us.." I grab his hand and we hurry out to his car. Soon after, we see my parents come out. Ducking (aaaAaAAAH AUTO CORRECT MADE IT FUQIBG) under the windows so they can't see us, we wait for them to leave before we leave.
While Zak's driving, I look over at him and smile to myself, leaning my head on his shoulder while he drives.

_________________________________________

OkAY TWI CHAPTERS IN ONE DAYhhhHhHhh I'm enjoyIng thiS TOO MUCH

I might write another idk.

Alsoooo I make edits on Instagram too so go follow me ;)
@14cheesyfries

Anyways
Word count: 1075