Wedding Bells

Y/n goes out shopping for a wedding dress and accessories.
"How about this one?" Sarah asks, pointing at one.
"Too poofy. This one."
"Nonono! Too skinny. This one!"
"Guys! How about we let Y/n decide." Jordan says, aloud.
"Thanks." Y/n walks over to a dress standing on a mannequin. She smiles and points to it. "This is perfect.. can I try it on?"
"Certainly!" The shop owner says, taking it off the mannequin and handing it to her, leading her to the change room. Y/n tries it on and looks in the mirror. Tears form in her eyes and she knows it's perfect. She wipes them away and then walks out to show her friends.
"Oh my gosh! It's perfect Y/n!" Jordan says, smiling. Everyone agrees that's the dress and she buys it. Y/n also buys a veil, gloves and a pair of white shoes to match.
-
Y/n and her friends ride in a limousine and enjoy the bachelorette party. They drink wine and champagne and sing karaoke.
"You are the dancing queeen, young and sweet only seventeeeeeeen-" they laugh as they sing together and then, out of nowhere, Jordan yells into the microphone,
"MY GIRLS GETTING MARRIED TOMORROW!!" The room applauded and they all leave to go and crash in the hotel room.

Zak spends his bachelors party at their apartment after flying over Bad, a6d, Spifey, Vurb, Finn and Zelkam. They drink bottles of vodka and whiskey and reminisce on old memories of how they would troll bad and annoy him. After a few hours, they finally pass out.
-
The next morning, Y/n wakes up with a headache.
"Ughhh... hungover on my wedding day..." she groans.
"Good morning!" Jordan says. "You have a morning smoke and hangover food waiting for you on the balcony. When you finish we'll get started on hair and makeup." She chirps
"Awh.. thank you guys. I love you so much."
"We love you too!" They hug her and she heads outside to smoke and eat. When she gets inside, she sees her wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses hanging up. Sarah takes care of hair and Jordan does makeup. Y/n looks in the mirror and tears up.
"I can't believe I'm getting married..." she sniffles.
"Awe baby don't cry!" Sam, one of her other friends comes and hugs her.
-
"Geppy get up." Bad says, shaking him gently. "It's your wedding day!"
"5 more minutes..." he mumbles and rolls over.
"No. No more minutes. C'mon," he grabs Zak's leg. "A6D COME HELPPP HES SO HEAVY!"
"I'm smaller than you!" Zak says getting up finally. "I am not heavy."
"Haha I know. I was getting you up now come on! We have to get you ready." Zak's barber greets him with a warm smile and begins cutting his hair shorter on the top and sides but leaving it long enough that it looks almost the same. Bad and Dream head to the reception to make sure everything is perfect and then is greeted by guests and family. He stands under the arch, waiting for the ceremony to start.
-
"You look wonderful darling." Zak's mum says, tearing up.
"Thank you so much.." Y/n smiles, pulling her into a hug. They're both greeted with Zak's dad and his mum quickly heads out to get her seat.
"To think... Little Y/n L/n... all grown up and becoming my daughter in law... I'm so happy.." he smiles.
"Aw.. You've always been a father figure to me. Ever since we were just babies..." she hugs him and he wipes away the tear on her face.
"You're gorgeous Y/n.." Jordan interrupts, "but it's time to go! Let that man of yours finally see what he's marrying."

Y/n's bridesmaids all walk out one by one, standing in a row under the arch. Y/n is walked out by Zak's dad, seeing as her mum and dad weren't going to show up and he walks her to Zak, who's back is turned. Zak's groomsmen gasp, as well as a little whispered "oh my goodness" from Bad. Y/n stands in position and the priest talks over the speakers.
"Zak, you may now see your beautiful bride." Zak takes a deep breath and turns around. He smiles and his eyes are immediately flooded with tears.

The priest begins talking,
"We gather here to unite these two people in marriage. Their decision to marry has not been entered into lightly and today they publicly declare their private devotion to each other. The essence of this
commitment is the acceptance of each other in entirety, as lover,
companion, and friend. A good and balanced relationship is one in which neither person is overpowered nor absorbed by the other, one  in which neither person is possessive of the other, one in which both give their love freely and without jealousy.
Marriage, ideally, is a sharing of responsibilities, hopes, and dreams. It takes a special effort to grow together, survive hard times, and be loving and unselfish."
Zak takes Y/n's hands and she smiles at him. The priest continues.
"Do you both pledge to share your lives openly with one another, and to speak the truth in love? Do you promise to honor and tenderly care for one another, cherish and encourage each other, stand together, through sorrows and joys, hardships and triumphs for all the days of your lives?"
"We do." They say simultaneously.
"Do you pledge to share your love and the joys of your marriage with all those around you, so that they may learn from your love and be encouraged to grow in their own lives?"
"We do." They repeat.
The priest calls in Zak's sister who was the ring bearer for the wedding. She brings in the rings on a small white pillow in the shape of a heart. And then the priest continues,
"May these rings be blessed as a symbol of your union. As often as either of you look upon these rings, may you not only be reminded of this moment, but also of the vows you have made and the strength of your commitment to each other.
Zak, please repeat after me...
I Zak, promise to love and support you Y/n and live each day with kindness, understanding, truth, humor, and passion. With this ring I thee wed."
Zak repeats it and Y/n does the same.
"I will now ask the groom to recite his vows." Zak pills a piece of paper from his pocket and clears his throat. He glimpses at it and shoves it back in his pocket, looking back at Y/n.
"Y/n... I just want you to know I love you so much... I would travel to the ends of the earth for you and back... we have been through hell and back and we are still as strong as can be. I want to spend the rest of my life with you and I can't wait to see what the rest of the years have prepared for us..." he smiles "I love you." A few "awes" are heard from the crowd and then it's Y/n's turn.
"So I didn't prepare anything... I'm sorry I didn't have time but... this is all from my head I guess ahah..." she says nervously. "When I first saw you again... I was honestly the happiest I had been in a long time... when you punched the blonde guy to help get him off of me.. I'm honestly so great full for that.. all the times you saved me and was there for me, all the pain we both went through together.. I don't know how I can ever repay you.. what I'm trying to say is I love you so much and I don't ever want this to end... and also, thank you." He hugs her and wipes his tear away.
"This wind is really hitting me... whew..." he gets a few chuckles from the audience and they begin closing the ceremony.
"Go now in peace and live in love, sharing the most precious gifts you have- the gifts of your lives united. And may your days be long on this earth. I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Y/n and Zak share a soft, sweet kiss and earn applause from the audience. Y/n, Zak and everyone at the wedding head to the party after about an hour and spend the night celebrating till 3 am.

Y/n and Zak wake up at about 3 in the afternoon, still giddy about their new marriage.
"Good morning husband~" she chirps, grinning.
"Good morning wife~" he grins back. He plays with her hair a bit and then sits up. "We have to get ready for our honeymoon soon."
"Oh yeah... I can't wait! We can actually visit Japan ah I've wanted to go for years!" She says, daydreaming about their upcoming trip.

Time skip

Y/n and Zak make it to Japan late at night and head inside the checkin building of their hotel.
"Ah Zak Ahmad... yes yes the love love couples suite!" The lady says, handing him the keys.
"Thank you." He replies with a smile and they head up to their hotel room.

As soon as Y/n and Zak make it in, Zak droops everything on the couch, walks up to Y/n, places his hands on her warm pinkish cheeks and kisses her passionately. She drops her stuff and wraps her arms around his neck. They head to the bedroom and collapse on the bed. They continue kissing, their tongues intertwined with one another and their breaths hot on each others noses.
"I love you..." he mumbles between kisses.
"I love you too..." she mumbles back.

—————————————————

Helloooo bbs! Thank you all so much for reading the final chapter of Skeppy x Reader ~ I love you and I'm so sorry this chapter took so long in coming out! I went camping and then I started school again and got busy and then I was going with friends out a lot and ah... just busy...

Anyways this concludes this story. I hope you all enjoyed and hope you will check out the new Skeppy x Reader fanfic I'm working on! It's called Skeppy x Reader ~ Hide and Seek. There was a small spoiler but yeah.. it should be done as soon as I have time to finish writing it.

Someone also asked for my discord so imma leave it right here. Feel free to add me if you wanna talk or whatever ah-

BROK3N~SoTired#8730
(The BROK3N is for a clan I'm in for smth so ignore that ah)

Aight however imma head out.
Ilyasm!

Word count: 1797