Can I tell you something?

Y/n wakes up and is greeted by Zak with a warm smile. She tries to get up but Zak stops her.
"Hey.. try to relax." She nods
"Have you slept? You look tired" he shakes his head no
"I didn't want anything to happen to you during the night.. nothing did though so that's good" she pouts and looks at him.
"You still need sleep!"
"But we need to go somewhere today.. we can finally get rid of your mum and dad.. you can be safe!"
"Where are we going?"
"To the police- I have evidence of them tort- I mean... abusing you" she touches her neck and sighs deeply.
"Okay.. it's better than something happening again."
Zak brings her into a hug, placing his hand on the back of her head.
"Yeah" he mumbles as he kisses the top of her head. They pull apart and Zak goes for a cold shower to help keep him awake. He starts thinking.
Will I be in trouble too? I shot at them..
He washes his face.
I'll just say the tire burst or something.
He turns off the water and steps out, drying his hair.
"Hey Zak-" the door opens and Y/n looks up, blushes and then runs out shutting the door. "IM SORRY!" She yells and hides under the blanket. Zak stands there, blushing. He quickly pulls on his clothes and walks out to find her.
"Y/n?" He calls out while searching. "Where you at?"
Her head pops out from under the blankets.
"Here.." she says quietly, still embarrassed.
"Hey it's okay" he laughs. "I was mostly covered anyways, you just saw my stomach."
"I should have knocked.. I just assumed you were done.. I shouldn't have-" she's interrupted with Zak covering her mouth.
"Shush. It's okay" he smiles at her. "Go have a shower and get ready. Tell me when you're done and we can get going" he nudges her towards the bathroom and she shuts the door.

TIme skIp

Your POV

Zak looks very uneasy while driving.. we need to pick my car up as well after this. I'm just worried about him.
"Zakkk can we get McDonalds?" He looks over at me and smiles
"Okayyy" he pulls over into the drive through "What would you like?"
"Nuggets!" I smile excitedly and watch him as he orders his food and my food. He pays and takes the door and we sit in the parking lot and eat.
"I could have paid for mine" I pout, eating nuggets.
"It's okayyyy" he drags the y and I hold out a nugget.
"Want one?" He bites it out of my hand and I take a bite of his burger.

Once we finish eating, we head to the police station. They make us wait and after about half an hour or waiting, they finally take us into an interview room. Zak gives them the USB, photos and note and they put it in the evidence room. They take statements and we head home.

Skeppy/Zak's POV

As we're driving, I come up with a random idea.
"Hey, wanna go to the drive in cinemas?"
"Drive ins? Are there any near by?"
"Yeah like, half an hour away"
"Sure. We should get blankets and stuff first"
"And snacks!"
"And more McDonald's!"
"More?" I laugh as I pull into the parking garage.
"Yes!" She replies while getting out the car.
"Okayyy we'll get more McDonald's too" we both stand in the elevator as it's going up. She peeks a look at me out of the corner of her eyes.
"What?" I chuckle
"Nothing-" the elevator doors open and I smile.
"Race you!" I start running and I can hear her running after me. I make it to the door and laugh. "I win!" I say through my breaths.
"No.. fair... you had a head start!" She pouts, crossing her arms and I laugh and head inside. She follows.
We get changed into comfy clothes and grab a blanket and a few pillows.
"I have chips ahoy and some candy" I look back at her. "You like gummy worms?" She nods and smiles
"Yess! I love them"
"Good!"
After packing a few things, we take everything downstairs to the car, pack everything in the back seat, and then head to McDonald's again.
"What do you want this time?" I ask
"Hmm.. Big Mac?" She smiles
"Sounds good". I order our food and we take it with us.

Time skipppELchAllentE

No ones POV

They pay for the tickets and drive around, trying to find a good spot. Y/n points out a spot towards the back so they park there. While Zak is tuning the radio to the station, y/n lays the blanket out over the two of them.
"I'm hungryyyy" Zak uses a whiny voice "can we eat noww?"
Y/n giggles, then nods
"Yess" they both open their boxes and bite into them. "We should have brought popcorn too"
"Nah it's okay. Just candy and McDonald's"
"And cookies"
They both watch the movie while eating their food. Not too much later, Zak and y/n are cuddling, laughing at parts of the movie. It feels like it only went for a few seconds but the movie ends.

"That was a good movie" Zak says while changing the radio back to the normal channel.
"Yeah. What was it called again?"
"Bad Boys for Life" (I actually recently watched this and it's awesome. Highly recommend even if you don't like action. It's still rlly funny and has some good shit in it ;)) "anyways, ready to go?" She nods and they head off.
"Can we go somewhere else? I know a place and I'll direct you" she smiles and Zak nods.
"Sure."
They drive for a little while and then they make it to a cliff side. It shows the whole city.
"Wow, how did you like, find this?" Zak asks confused
"I used to drive around a lot" she laughs nervously. "Just to clear my mind" Zak looks over at her with adoring eyes.
"Hey y/n? Can I tell you something?" She looks back at him and smiles
"Sure. You can tell me anything" he takes her hands and holds them, looking into her eyes.
"I..."

_______________________________________

OOOf a clIFF HANGER
You probs know what's gonna happen but yaaaaa. I might post again tonight, might not. Who knows ;)

Word count- 1069