Password

The next few months were filled with appointments to physio sessions, helping him to gain back the strength he lost throughout the half year. Y/n spends time telling him all the things he missed.
"Hey, y/n?" He says, looking at the ground. "My sister, she told me about how you were there like, everyday... I just wanted to say, thank you.."
"It's okay. I love you so I would do anything for you." She smiles sheepishly.

Okok so another timeskip to a few months later to help speed up the process. Haah

5 months later

"Got everything packed?" Zak asks, zipping his last bag.
"Yep. I'm pretty sure that's everything. You have the PC's in a different suitcase right?"
"Mhm. Bubble wrapped with blankets around them and ready to go." He smiles, proudly.
"Alright. How long is our contract for again? 6 months?"
"7 months. We'll see how it goes. LA here we come."
They both pick up their bags and carry on luggage and head downstairs to the uber which was waiting to take them to the airport. They to the airport 4 hours early and decide to walk around for an hour after checking in.
"What's the time?" Y/n asks, yawning.
"4:37 am. Our flight leaves at 5 so we should head for our gate and wait for a while."

They make their way to the gate and sit on the row of chairs closest to the gate. Zak sips away at his cup of coffee, watching the planes landing and taking off and Y/n leans on his shoulder. He chuckles lightly and wraps his arm around her.

After 20 minutes of waiting, a loud voice booms over the speakers which makes y/n jump.

"All flights heading to Los Angeles, please make your way to gate 14"

They gather their things, stand up and head over to line up.

Timmy skippy

Zak's POV

On our way to LA, y/n falls asleep while leaning on my shoulder. I stare out the window, sort of cuddling her, thinking about how different it will feel. I soon pull out my phone and watch a movie I downloaded on Netflix.

"I just need to know if that's possible.., that two people can stay happy together, forever"

I start to think to myself about everything that's happened and then I look over at Y/n who's still sleeping. Running my fingers through her hair, I kiss the top of her head.
"I love you so much." I whisper. I lay my head back in my chair and fall asleep.

After only a couple of hours of being asleep, I'm woken up by
Y/n. She looks worried and is holding my hand tightly.
"Hey, what's up?" I ask, drowsily. "Is something wrong?" Just as I ask that, a large wave of turbulence hits the plane. She holds my hand tighter and a voice comes through the speakers.
"Attention passengers, this is your captain speaking. We are hitting a large amount of turbulence at the moment. Please don't panic as we will ensure you're all safe."
"It's going to be okay." I say trying to calm her down by holding her hand.
"Okay. I trust you." She smiles, leaning her head back on my shoulder. "And Zak,"
"Yes?" I ask.
"I love you too."

No ones POV

After a few hours of sleeping, they finally make it to LA by 10:34 am and grab their luggage. They call an uber and head to their new apartment. When they arrive, Y/n flops into bed.
"It's so soft... and comfyyy..."
(I WROTE THE RESY OF THE CHAPTER BUR IT DIDNT SABE HAAAAAH)
Zak chuckles to himself.
"Is it really?"
"Yesssss..." she mumbles, pulling the blankets over her head.
"Y/n we need to unpackk." He moans. "Y/n?" He lifts the blankets up and notices she's asleep. He chuckles again and places the blankets back over her. He starts unpacking the suitcases and bags, putting all the clothes away first. He walks around the apartment, exploring a little and then looks at the doors to the balcony. He opens them and stares out. "Dang... this city looks amazing." He sighs.
He stands out on the balcony on his phone for a little while and then hears the door lock behind him. Turning around, confusedly, y/n comes into view. "Hey!" He says, knocking. "Let me innn!" She shakes her head at him.
"You put everything away without my help! You made me feel bad..."
"I'm sorry Y/n.. you were sleeping so I was going to let you relax- can you please let me in so we can talk about this?"
"What's the password?" She smirks.
"I don't know!! Uhh..."
"Wrong. Next"
"That wasn't a guess I-"
"Wrong. Next"
"Y/n I swear to god-"
"Wrong! Guess againnn!" She giggles.
"Uhh... I love you?"
"I love you too but wrong!" Zak starts growing impatient.
"Can I have a hint??"
"Yess... uhhh... it's a meme on your channel."
"A meme.. uh.. 14?"
"Nope!"
"Uh oh spaghetti-o's?"
"Nopeeee"
"Slash slash undo?"
"Noooope" Zak continues guessing for another 5 minutes until,
"Ping spoofing?"
"Ding ding ding!" She smiles and unlocks the door. Zak walks in with a giant grin on his face.
"I swear y/n... I'm going to ping spoof you in a second!"
"Wha- No!" She turns to run but he grabs her hips and picks her up.
"Haha-" he laughs and places her on the couch. "I got you now." He starts tickling her.
"No- please- ahahaha,"
"What's the password?" He says, smugly.
"Ping spoofing-" she says, quickly, still laughing.
"Nope! Try again." He mocks.
"I love you-"
"I love you too but nope!"
"Badboyhalo is a potato!"
"Okayyy you got it." He stops, a big grin pasted on his face still. She catches her breath and smiles back at him.

Time skip

Y/n and Zak are outside on the balcony by the fire, eating Chick Fil-a and watching the crackheads walking past, saying random things. Y/n is cuddling up to Zak and then, bzzzzz bzzzzzz.
Y/n looks down at Zak's phone and sees a girls name lighting up the screen with messages.
"Who's Cooper?" She asks, curiously.
"An old college friend. She lives in LA as well."
"Oh cool. I have an old friend in LA too. Maybe they can come over and we can see both of them."
"Yeah that sounds fun!" He smiles, messaging Cooper back. Y/n picks up her phone and messages Anthony, telling him their plans. Both the friends agree and they all set up a time.

———————————————————
I'm so mad it deleted pretty much half a chapter buttttt what can you dooo ://
Anyways, Cooper and Anthony... what's gonna happen there? 👀

Word count- 1137