Stay with me

Zak spins around, his fists up prepared to fight. Shock fills his body.
"Cooper?! What the fuck?" Cooper stands there with a smile on her face.
"Hey Zakky baby. Miss me?"
"What the hell are you doing here?!"
"I live here... and you..?"
"You kidnapped my girlfriend unlock this door right fucking now or I'll-"
"Or you'll what? You're little girlfriend's daddio called me a few days ago. Told me that if I managed to somehow take her, big cash money prize y'know? They told me I could have as much fun as I wanted with her~"
"What have you done to her?!" The banging stops and a wave of panic goes over his body. "Open the door Cooper..."
"Hmmm... uhhh... no." She tackles him and attempts to pin him down. After a few minutes of Zak pushing her off of him and her jumping back on, officer Nick grabs her and pulls her up.
"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law." Zak catches his breath and calls out to Nick.
"The keys.. she has them-" without hesitation, Nick pats down Cooper and tosses the keys to Zak. He tries them until finally, one fits. He opens the door and races in the room. Y/n looks up weakly. Zak darts over and begins untying her.
"Hey Y/n, wake up-" he says, pulling off the bandanna tied around her mouth. She's pale and barely able to keep her eyes open. "Stay with me, c'mon..." he picks her up, bridal style, and carries her out. "Nonononono please Y/n... please come on.. stay with me." She fades in and out of consciousness. Police and paramedics are already outside waiting. He gives her to a medical worker who places her on a stretcher and begins doing minor medical treatment to stop the bleeding.

Hours later

Zak is waiting at the hospital in the waiting room for a nurse to tell him everything was okay. After three hours of waiting, a nurse comes out.
"Is this Zak? Y/n l/n's boyfriend?" She asks, a sorry look on her face.
"Yes... is she okay?" He asks immediately.
"I'm sorry... she lost too much blood... unfortunately y/n has passed away..." she grips her clipboard tight. Zak goes pale.
"N-No... you're.. you're lying! Right? You have to be she isn't dead! She can't be... please she.. she can't be dead!" He yells, tears swelling in his eyes. Turning on his heel, he races out of the hospital, running a block of two away to where his car was parked. He unlocks it with shaking hands and sits in his front seat, closing the door after him. He yells as loud as he can, tears rolling off of his cheeks and landing with a gentle tap on his hands which were resting in his lap.

Zak wakes up, sitting up and short of breath, sweat dripping from his forehead. He looks over at Y/n, sleeping peacefully, and pulls her close.
"Nng... Zak? What's going on?" She asks, confusedly. "You look like you've seen a ghost.."
"It's nothing... it was just a nightmare... go back to sleep okay?" He mumbles, pulling her as close as he can. "I'm sorry for the argument.. can we talk about it tomorrow?"
"Of course..." she mumbles before sleep takes over again. Zak kisses the back of her neck and falls asleep too, clutching on to his girlfriend.

___________________________

Ok so this chapter was half as long as normal but yeah. If anyone's confused, what happened was, Y/n and Zak did have an argument about the whole thing and Y/n did go out and buy a car and go to the club. She got home at around 1 am and fell asleep without waking Zak and at 2 am, Zak woke up and the events, From the man taking her home to him screaming in the car, were all a long, heartbreaking nightmare.
I'm sorry for tricking you if I did :)

Word count- 682