Ep 9

It was full-moon, the cold air breezes sends shivers on her skin. Somehow, she regret to pick a dress as her outfit for today. She will never want to bought a dress for herself anymore. She looked up to the sky and it was dark, no stars to be seen up there. 

On her way, she thought about just now incident. She wasn't ready to proceed her career as a writer and more advance, to make a movie about it. It just too sudden that she immediately reject the offer. Yujin thought it would be the best since she need to take care of his brother and also their living. Of course it disappoint her, but what can she do? Just go with the flow.

She walk passed by the empty alleyway with heavy heart. Yujin asked herself as she went passed it, why does she felt someone gazed on her when it was empty? Just then, she stop on her track- right in front of the entrance of the alleyway, someone called her name.

"Yujin.. Yujin...", the voice whispered. 

Her heart started to beat vigorously. 'Run Yujin', she said to herself but her feet stuck on the ground. The voice became more nearer and louder as if approaching her. All of sudden, it screamed.

RUN! 

She started to run to get her car at the parking lot. Her mind swarmed with questions, why it told her to run? Who is it? For a split of second, her eyes watered due to the wind that entered her eyes. 

Footsteps as fast as her followed her from behind, she turned around and saw a black shadow with his face covered by the hood. She fasten her pace and reached the parking lot to her car.

She unlocked her car and went inside as fast as she could, she huffed. The car was quite and only her breathing could be heard. Her heart were still beating so fast, unsure of why she's being chased.

For sure it's not some ordinary person since they don't have any shadow.

Thump...thump...thump..

The light of the basement went out one by one leaving the basement in darkness. Quickly, she started her car engine but didn't work.

Second time, she finally did it and drove away from the scene hoping she could find a way out but she couldn't see any exit.

Through the darkness, her car stop in front of a guy. He was standing there, stopping her. Probably the guy from before. He lift down his hood and showed his face.

It was the face she knew. She raised her eyebrows in confusion.

"Taehyung?"

But he did not look like Taehyung she knew. He looked like someone else who disguise as him.

He slowly approached her car. Yujin, with her heavy breathe, reverse the car. The 'Taehyung' ran as she tries to escape and jumped.

Yujin startled. She forgot to pressed the break when her car now in touch with the wall behind but Taehyung were still there.

His full black eyes scanned her face. A creepy smile formed on his lips. He reached out his hand and broke the car glass.

"Here you are~", he said, his hand touch his soft skin and down to her neck. He started to strangled her hard causing her breathing to be blocked. Her hand ran to get his grip off of her but he was way too strong than her.

Tears started to came out of her eyes, "P-pl..please... h...h-he-lp me", she whines.

"Tsk, tsk, I don't even squeeze your neck that hard yet.. If it wasn't for your friend, I won't even be doing this by now but unfortunately, she made me do this so you should blame her, okay?", he said. Even his deep raspy voice sounded like Taehyung himself.