Ep 15

Taehyung's POV

I was walking with Yoongi beside me. We are back into our world after the meeting with Yujin. 
My mind were still thinking of the recent incident where he heard voices inside his head, i wonder what it sounded like.

"Do you really want to know that?", Yoongi asked, I forgot he can read minds!

"Uh..you don't mind to tell me. It's not the main point actually", I said suddenly flustered.

Yoongi curved into a smile, "His voice kind of mix with somebody else's voice that I cannot really identify who's the owner of the voice"

"But, do you think it has relation with the monster who attack Yujin before that?"

Yoongi stop on his track, "They may have relations or not at all. It's a matter of time to find out"

I nodded slow. We then continue our walk. It was surrounded with different types of creature. We were told to take a stroll together because Jin were still not here, don't know where he went because he wasn't inside the castle.

Maybe?

Suddenly Namjoon appeared right in front of us. He just appeared without a sign that we almost bumped into each other.

"What are you doing here?", Yoongi ask casually.

Namjoon's face is a sign that there was something unexpected happened. Without any explanation, we follow him back to the castle since he said Jin were there.

Once we arrived, my eyes expand. 

"Jungkook?!"

My eyes darted at him who widely awake. The dark aura came from him made me realized that he was panic about something we are unaware about.

"How--?", Yoongi went speechless.

Jin, on the other hand, stood by his bed looking at Jungkook who was breathing and alive. 

"Is it really Jungkook?", I asked again. I couldn't believe he was alive, but how?

Jungkook turn to look at me and to Yoongi, "We have a problem" 

-

Author's POV

The shocking news about Jungkook who suddenly awake from his deep sleep made them curious even more. There still untold questions on how he was able to came back to his body. 

They gathered around Jungkook's bed and hear his story.

"Yujin is in danger along with Hoseok and Jimin", Jungkook stated.

"What happen?", Taehyung asked upon hearing his friend's name.

Jungkook looked down on his palm, "I- there's other soul controlling my body. I couldn't push him out due to my current state so I was out instead"

"Huh?", they all looked blank and speechless of what he wanted to say. 
Jungkook heaved a sigh.

"Look, my soul roamed around the human world itself, I don't know how and i don't know why. I'm still free not until I accidentally possessed the human me, but couldn't take over his body since.. he had no soul"