Ep 30

Up to you if you want to play the video or not, I'll just put it there.
-------------------------------------------------------

"We met again, Haemon", Taehyung looked straight into his eyes.

He remembered vividly about the past time when Haemon and Jungkook were still friends but there was something happened at the moment.

"Who are you? I don't remember I've met you before", said Haemon scanning Taehyung's face.

"Of course you don't remember", Taehyung chuckles. "You were just a kid back then"

Jungkook slowly step ahead, walking towards the both of them.
"I'll explain to him", Jungkook said. Taehyung nodded slow and took a step back to let them talked.

"The destruction and your parent's death has no relation with me. If you don't believe me..", Jungkook took a glance on Yoongi who just came at the right time.

Yoongi understand well about his signal. He marched forward and place his hand in contact with Haemon's head, this is the way to make him remembered about the truth.

- Flashback Part 2 -

Taehyung and Jin looked at Jungkook who had his smile upside down. They wondered what have gone wrong with Jungkook after the night he didn't come home for a day.

Jungkook were still feeling guilt and worried about Haemon. He didn't know it will affect him that way, he doesn't even knew it.

Jin approached Jungkook and sat down on the chair beside him. Jungkook notice his presence and went tense.

"Hey, what's wrong with that face?"

Jungkook looks away and keep his mouth shut. He didn't dare to tell Jin the truth cause he knew Jin will probably report to his father.

"It's okay, you can trust me. I won't tell your father for your sake"

Upon hearing this, Jungkook turn to look at Jin. He was hesitant wether to tell him the truth but in the end, Jungkook told him about Haemon and how their friendship ended.

Jin listen to his story in silence and suggest Jungkook to go to Haemon's place to apologized.

They agree to leave tomorrow morning and Jin had promised to keep this a secret from his father.

That night, Jin told Taehyung about this matter. Both of them decided to check if the bullying that Haemon used as an 'excuse"  to break the friendship were true or false. Strangely, it was a false that has been made up by Haemon just to end the friendship he had with Jungkook. The reason still unknown.

Night passed and tomorrow has come.
They get ready to go to the village. Jungkook went nervous since he knew the people in the village will dislike his appearance. Ever since they knew his father had married a human, some of them still feel dejected.

"Don't worry too much, you got us", Jin said hoping it will lightened his nervousness.

When they arrived, they were welcomed by Haemon's parents. Yes, before coming here.. Taehyung had sent them a letter that they will take a short visit on the village.

They welcome Jungkook with a warm smile. But little do they know there's an evil planned on behind the smile they've put on.