Chapter 1 : Red

Red, the color of blood and fire, is associated with meanings of love, passion, desire, heat, longing, strength, vigor, willpower, rage, anger, and determination

._._._.

Gupta SadanGR

Gupta Sadan
GR

'Does he even remember me?'

She was adjusting her red dupatta around her swan-like neck, the tinge of red reflecting on her cheeks too.

Styling her hair in a braid, she applied a perfect stroke of Kohl in her large eyes.

'What if he has found someone else? US have very beautiful girls.'

Her heart skipped a beat.

'You should be optimistic, Lavi! Maybe he still has feelings for me.'

She felt the blush creeping as she tried to imagine his reaction when he would see her...now after so many years.

Putting red bangles in her hands, along with a bindi on forehead, she looked last time in the mirror.

'Red doesn't look good on me.'

But it was Arnav's favorite, 'I should have worn that golden Anarkali'.

She pouted putting those pearl Jhumkas in ears.

Arnav Singh Raizada was returning to India today, after 6 long years, completing his MBA from the most prestigious 'Harvard University, Massachusett, USA.'

He was 22 when he had gone there, after completing his graduation in Finance and Accounts.

Although he wanted to go on scholarship but Shashi Gupta, Lavanya's father had insisted on sponsoring him.

Instead of returning back after his MBA, Arnav had taken an internship in fashion designing there, simultaneously managing the US branch of G&R.