Chapter 30 : Therapy

All seven chapters uploading in one go😚
Please vote and share your views on each part 😜

._._._.

After Three Months

"It's enough Dr. Payal, I'll do the rest." Khushi was feeling possessive for Arnav. 'A physiotherapist doesn't need to be so chirpy and talkative.' She was fuming.

"You are lucky ASR that you have got such a caring wife!" Payal said as Khushi took her place. They were in the gym room and he was sitting on the bench.

"That I am!" Arnav said with a loving glance towards his jealous wife.

'They have moved on so much since that court marriage.' Payal looked at the couple in love.

"Convey Akash to come for a coffee someday." He told Payal as she nodded, waving a bye.

Payal, Akash's wife was a Physiotherapist by profession. It had been three months since that incident with Arnav and she was assisting him with his sessions.

Khushi raised Arnav's hand before reversing it down. She had learnt it in last three months, as it was prescribed for Arnav.

"You don't need to do this you know!" Arnav told her, "I am healed now."

"So what if I help you! Do you have any problem?" She snapped at him, already mad at his chitchat with Payal.

"G&R may have problem Biwi. Since last three months you have left it on Aman completely!" He was still amazed how his workaholic wife was not paying attention to her darling business.

"Oh Please! Your Aman is good-for-nothing you know!" She was annoyed at him, "It's still me who is managing it single-handedly."

Arnav chuckled, getting a glare from Khushi as she moved towards his other hand, "He is 24/7 on phone with Lavanya and on weekends totally vanished." Khushi continued.

"Ok I take my comment back!" Arnav said as Khushi messaged his nude back. "Don't worry, I'll join you next week!"

"No way you are joining office. You still need one more month to heal completely." Khushi pressed his bare shoulder muscles.

"I am getting bored here without you!"

He was getting turned on when her soothing hands were pressuring the joints.

"You need to gain back your energy! Don't be stubborn."

"Energy!" He said naughtily, before pulling her into his lap not giving her time to understand anything.

"Want a demo?"

He held her waist, creeping his left hand under her top. Yanking her surprised self towards him, his lips reached her ears. Tracing his lips down her earlobes, sucking the sensitive spot.

"Arnavvv!!" Khushi moaned caressing his nape.

He pulled her face up and sealed his lips with her juicy one, sucking & nibbling it simultaneously.

Meanwhile his hands moved to the erogenous zones of her body, making her shiver with desires. "It's been a long time." He mumbled between the kiss.

"Uhmmmm!!" Khushi moaned roaming her hands down his chest to his abdomen, feeling his tensed muscles which were a bit weakened in three months but still drool-worthy.