Chapter 34 : Baby Shower

Second Last Chapter 😅
._._._.

After two weeks
In Arshi's Apartment:

"It's our heritage, Khushi bitiya!" Nani had gifted the saree as shagun to her when she and Arnav had gone to Lucknow four months ago, "It incorporates 36 different stitching techniques, only of its kind." But she had not gotten any chance to wear it, until today.

Draping the parrot green saree around her sexy body, she got ready for the Baby Shower of Anjali. It had been a week since they returned from their trip which had turned into a pleasurable honeymoon.

After that accidental but passionate action, they were inseparable. They had even missed that Fashion event for which they had gone primarily. Extending the duration of their stay by one week they had lost into each other.

But she had still not revealed her love for him, in straight words, except during their heated moments.

'Is there something missing?' She glanced again in mirror, moving her silky curls properly when she felt him behind her.

Raising her eyes, she looked at her handsome husband, as she blushed remembering the last night when they were indulged in something new.

"Hmm, this rosiness was missing!" He commented reading her thoughts.

"KKG doesn't blush!" She loved to disagree with him, old habit it was. "Leave me, Di has told me to come early!" She removed his prying hands but he tugged her back.

"Why can't I come?" He complained staring at her juicy lips imagining them in his latest fantasies.

"Because it's a ladies function and stop your dirty mind. I am getting late." She tried to free herself.

"How do you know what is going into my mind?" He asked her not letting her go.

'Because I love you!' She wanted to answer but didn't. She was planning to give him a surprise on their six months anniversary by proposing him and expressing her love. So it was still a secret.

"Ask yourself!" She pushed him back.

"I will die of boredom!" It was a Sunday and his wife was also going away.

"Don't forget to come by 8!" Came her reply from outside as he was invited for the dinner.

._._._.

Khushi had arrived at the Jha house. She and Arnav had decided, that they would gift a renovated room for the baby as the gift.

It was ready two days ago with some minor preparations like curtains and chandeliers remaining.

"Khushi! Have your hands adorned with Mehandi!" It was Mami, again ready with heavy jewellery and make-up.

"Haan Mami!" Khushi smiled at her. She again glanced at Anjali and Nani but they were busy with other guests. While Lavanya was looking.... guilty? She was not sure, but it seemed she had forgiven her.

She had also observed that both Nani and Anjali were a little reserved towards her. Neither did they talk to her properly nor responded to her.

'Di was good till last night!' Khushi thought, 'Maybe I am thinking too much.'