Chapter 1

Elsa's POV

I can feel the soft wind blowing through my hair as I look down at the camp. It all seems so familiar, like home. I wonder what Anna is up too. I hear a noise behind me and turn quickly. There stands Honeymaren blushing. "Sorry I didn't mean to scare you."
"It's okay."
"Would you like some company?" She asks me. "Sure." She slowly sits down next to me.
"Are you okay?" She says her honey brown eyes boring into mine. "Yeah, it's just all so different. I've never felt so free." I say sighing. I silently look down. "Are you happy here?" I look up at her. Her eyes are so beautiful. "Yes. I've never been so happy with the life I have now." I say honestly. She smiles slowly. We sit there for a while in comfortable silence. I suddenly feel a soft warm hand on my shoulder. "You hungry?" She says grinning. "I could go for a bite," I say standing up. We start walking down the trail towards the camp. Over the little time I've been here we've grown quite close. I can remember the first time we met, even though it was all so hostile but I knew from the moment I saw her we would be great friends.

As we walked into camp I saw Ryder running up to us. "Maren I'm sooo sorry, I promise it was an accident." He said but, I could see that gleam in his eyes that he gets whenever he is up to something.
"Elsa, do you think Maren can stay in your tent tonight while I finish her new one."
"Sure, but what happened," I say looking up at Honeymaren. She shifts around uncomfortably. "Ryder rode a reindeer into my tent and destroyed it." She says, looking down very anxiously. I look up at her and smile, "Of course you can stay with me, Maren." She looks up and smiles, "Thank you." She comes close to me and I feel her muscular arms wrap around me she's so warm. I feel myself wrap my arms around her and lean and lean into her warm touch. "Thanks, Elsa I promise I'll finish the tent by tomorrow," Ryder says with a slight smirk on his face. She's going to share a tent with me tonight. I feel my face growing hot. "Elsa...are you okay? Are you feeling well?" She says and softly places her hand on my forehead. So warm. "You feel warm, how about you go lay down and I'll bring you some food?" She says softly smiling. "Okay," I say embarrassed. I walk quickly towards my tent and bring my hands up to my face, trying to hide my red face.

"I'm back." I hear Honeymaren call out from outside my tent. She walks in with a tray and two bowls of delicious smelling stew and hot chocolate. "Thank you, Maren," I say smiling up at her from my bed. "Here you go." She says putting the tray down and sitting next to me. "Mmmm it smells delicious," I say taking in the smell of the stew. "Yeah, its one of Yelana specialties," Maren says taking a sip of her hot chocolate. "Hmmm." She lets out of moan feeling the warmth of the drink down her throat. I feel myself go red. Why am I feeling like this, she's so beautiful.

After we finished eating we started getting ready for bed. I started to take my shirt off then I realized Maren is here. I quickly pull my shirt back down and turn to see a very red-faced Honeymaren. Aww, she's so cute. "I'm gonna go get some more blankets." She says quickly walking out of the tent. I chuckle.

When Maren is back she's in a fresh pair of sleeping clothes and has a pillow and blanket with her. She gently starts placing the blanket beside the bed and putting the pillow down on it. "Maren, what are you doing?" I say softly as I watch her trying to get comfortable on the floor. "I'm going to sleep." She says almost as a question. "There is no way I'm letting you sleep on the floor. We'll just share the bed." I say standing over her. "No it's okay I'll be fine." She says looking up at me. "No I insist, we'll just share, come lay with me," I say as I lay down on the soft mattress. "Are you sure." She says looking unconvinced. "I'm sure." I give her a smile. "Okay." She smiles back softly. She slowly lays down beside me, facing me. We stare at each other in comfortable silence. I look at her and notice her little freckles that sprinkle over her cheeks and her small button nose. I love her honey eyes. "I love your eyes." I hear her whisper. "They're so beautiful, like the sea." She adds quietly.
"I love your eyes too, they remind me of pots of honey in the golden sun," I say I see her cheeks turn slightly red with my comment. "You know it's kinda cold in here." She said smiling at me. "I'm sorry, the cold just never really bothered me, come here," I say and I pull her into a hug in an attempt to warm her up. "That's better." She says snuggling deeper into my arms. "Elsa....."
"Yes?"
"Thank you."
"No problem," I say. I can feel the warmth radiating off of her as I cuddle her. I can hear her soft snores and I feel my eyelids starting to get heavy as I fall into a deep sleep.
__________________________________

Hi, I hope you enjoy the story even though it's my first time trying to write a story like this I hope you like it. Also I will try to update at least twice every week