Chapter 5

After the run-in with the werewolves we went back to the house and waited for everyone to get back, and by this point it was night time. Raven and Enya were already there and we were just waiting for Calluna and Avian.

"So are you guys gonna tell us what the hell happened or what?" Raven asked curiously "Also, why the hell are you bleeding Rauz?"

"Yes, once Calluna and Avian get here, its a long story" I replied

Enya stared at me intensely and im guessing it was because she could tell something was wrong with me.

I heard the door shut and I knew it had to be Calluna and Avian.

"Sorry we're late, cant really leave my shoot twice in one day" She said happily before coming to a stop "Oh my, what happened? Rauz, you have blood on you and the rest of you just look miserable" We all stared at her with blank expressions.

"Well where do we start, Ezekiel has a vampire friend, Zane, who came and told us some information about Malik" Finn began explaining "For starters the werewolves are back in connection to Malik, apparently all the supernatural creatures scatter in one place so that they can get in good with him, they want to serve him"

Calluna, Avian, Enya, and Raven all looked at each other in confusion.

"Why though?" Avian asked

"I guess he's just that powerful, its his aura and influence i presume" I said chiming in

"Right, now the big issue is that we are a target now for multiple reasons, Altiair has Malik's magic inside of him and he WILL want that back, we would all refuse to serve and obey him so he'd kill us, and Raven is a Weir witch" Finn explained

"Okay and what does that mean?" Raven asked in a confused tone

"Malik being turned into stone, the reason he is sleep today is because of a Weir witch" Finn said "Malik's magic and influence is basically useless on the Weir bloodline, but he still managed to kill some so its not like your immune, but your a huge threat to him which makes you a big target"

Raven just sat there in silence, it seemed like she was thinking really hard.

"Okay, thats alot to take in" she admitted "but that doesn't explain how your bleeding Rauz"

"Well, we had a run in with some werewolves, I guess they heard about us and the incident with the Werewolves by the school and weren't happy about it" I began explaining "They threatened us, so Ezekiel killed one them which caused a fight"

Calluna and Enya looked at Ezekiel in disappointment

"Why would you kill one? Do you know what you probably just started?" Calluna worried

"Im sorry, I lost my temper!"

"So what now?" Raven asked

"Well, were still gonna go to the carnival and if we see Angelo we knock him out and bring him here, we have to find out whatever he knows" I replied "So I say we all need to get some sleep, its been a long day"

Everyone nodded in agreement and went to their rooms.

*****************************************

Once I woke up in the afternoon the first thing I did was study the spell-book in case I needed some combative spells today, I was interrupted by a knock on the door.

I walked over and opened the door to see Zane standing there.

"Come in" I said softly "what's up?" We sat down

"Well I couldn't find everything but I did find these" He handed me some books "This is all I could find pertaining to Malik"

"Great! Ill go through them" I replied graciously