20

Daniel

Daniel stood outside the restaurant, waiting for Chloe to arrive. He looked down at his phone, it was 5:57pm. He got to the place a little early, wanting to meet her outside when she first arrived.

His thoughts had been a mess ever since his lunch with that witch Jae Hwa. He really thought he had met a kindred spirit, but instead, it was just another gold digger. He should have known better. He should have seen the signs, but looking back at their interactions he realized that there were no signs. She was nice to him through and through and she seemed to really relate to him. His stomach twisted the more he thought about it. His anxiety rising. How could he have let this happen? What was his family going to think?

It was times like this that he wished he smoked cigarettes. Everyone tells him it's very relaxing. He shook his head. What was he doing? Thinking about another woman when he was about to go on a date. He needed to get his mind right.

He glanced down at his outfit. Maybe he should have tried harder? Plain white t-shirt with ankle-length light blue pants. With a brown belt and crisp white sneakers to pull it all together.

Daniel looked up just in time to see two girls watching him. A blush began to spread across their cheeks as they realized he saw them. Whelp! He couldn't look that bad, if they were reacting like that. He smiled to himself.

Daniel turned to the side and suddenly felt like he couldn't breathe. Was that Chloe dressed like that?

She was every Korean man's secret fantasy. Dressed in a blue and white floral romper. It cinched in at the waist, and had two long pieces of fabric starting from the waist, covering her bust and tying around her neck. There was literally no fabric in the back of the romper, save for the fabric covering her but, but from the waist up it was all smooth chocolate skin.

In her defense though, the outfit wasn't tight at all, but rather flowy and loose, allowing the fabric to effortlessly cover her chest. Forcing people to play 'Where's Waldo', if they wanted to see more than what meets the eyes. He could maybe see this outfit on a Korean girl but it wouldn't have had the same effect. Her curves seem to add to the outfit a bit of sexy-ness that wouldn't have been there otherwise.

As she got closer, Daniel realized that she was almost the same height as him and immediately looked down at her feet, covered in open toed beige block heels. Her thighs shook lightly as she walked over to him, while her chest shifted from side to side. When she finally got to him, he saw small golden flecks all over her body. Making her body shimmer as the little sparkles caught the light. All previous thoughts ceased.

"Hi Daniel." she breathed out. Her curly hair in two large buns on either side of her head, with little curls popping out here and there framing her round face.

"Eergh" She looked at him quizzically. He was at a loss for words and probably looked really stupid starring at her with his mouth open.

"Daniel, are you okay?" She leaned in closer to him, reaching up with a hand to place against his forehead. A little bit of side boob became visible as she lifted up her arm. The people around them stared at their interaction like they were a circus act. He ignored them.

He grabbed her hand before it could make contact and pulled it down to his side. Keeping contact with a tight grasp.

"I'm fine." he smiled tightly at her. "Just wasn't expecting you to look so beautiful." He pulled her hand to his lips and brushed them over her knuckles. Her outfit would have been perfect for date night in America, but here in Korea, it was a little over the top. A light blush appeared on her face and she looked down. Her glossed lips turning up into a smile. She did look gorgeous though, and he refused to make things uncomfortable by address her outfit choice.