🌙episode five 🌙

The early morning sun beamed over the shimmering light blue river where three boys stood. It was apart of the investigation behind the back of Taehyung, knowing he would not be up at this hour.

Jungkook played with his blended locks, hoping the final male would wander to the secluded area at this hour, he was needed for this questioning. "You think that he will show up?"

"He has too, we invited him in the middle of the night while Taehyung was sound asleep and he was wide awake, watching something on that laptop of his." Yoongi had his arms crossed impatiently, the clock had already ticked enough.

"I see him." This line was bluntly spoken by Jimin, his fiery hair flowing in the cool morning breeze. His globes sparkling similar to the water near the group. "I never thought he'd have a conversation with us again, it's been years since I've seen the guy."

Pink locked and still dressed in his sweatpants paired with a long sleeve shirt, he stood in front of people he had once associated with. "W-what do you g-guys want m-me to k-know about him?" a slight unease washed over him looking at Jimin.

"Our good friend Seokjin gave us all the information we needed to talk to you. He is already steps ahead of the game looking into the little roommate of yours." Jimin lead the conversation before anyone could start. "You can't trust him, isn't that right,Yoongi?"

The male nodded at the sudden mention of his name. "Before I met Namjoon, I was with him. It seems crazy that a man like him had fallen in love." He let out a long sigh before continuing "If it even was love. He changed from a sweet and truly kind man to some cold hearted beast. I can't look into that man's eyes without thinking of the things he- said." He looked at bright green as tears rained from his orbs. Hoseok slowly noticed the distance of Yoongi compared to Jungkook and Jimin.

His bright cotton candy hair fell with the tilt of his head. "T-that w-was who constantly s-snapped o-on you?" He received a nod from the older male confirming his statement. "W-what does this a-associate the evidence S-Seokjin found with h-his past?"

Jungkook looked over the evidence against the roommate of Hoseok, making sure he read everything properly before speaking. "His mother-she was killed on the evening of July 24th, 2018." He bit his lip to think more about what he was supposed to being to the table. "Oh! We gained from Jin that Taehyung would always say birth parents, instead of just saying his birth father." the male only smiles because he remembered that without having to ask any of the older males.

Hoseok bit onto the tip of his tongue, trying to put the puzzle together of how it completely fit into the young man's character. "Y-you're simply saying that h-he looks into to o-others because of the l-loss of his m-mom?" He adjusted his shirt that had become messed up from some of the powerful gusts.

"It's not just his mother that affected him." Jimin who felt he had control of this situation spoke firmly. "He doesn't know where his sister has gone, or if she's even alive."

At this point the rose quartz boy had became only a rain drop more amount empathetic for his roommate, despite his unacceptable behavior. "S-so you're saying that h-he's i-insane."

"Early, perhaps." Yoongi finally spoke up again, having gained more psychological knowledge over the past couple of years. "I'm not one to tell, though."

"Well it's written write here." Jungkook blurted out of the blue referencing his paper. "He wasn't a good student either."

"Jungkook!" The Mint locks had become stuck to his face as he glanced at him, fury painted his voice. The blonde tipped boy furrowed his brows, confused at the snap of the older. "Never mind, the idea is already in his head."