🌙episode twelve🌙

A fiery sun arose over the orphanage, light reflecting onto Hoseok and Taehyung's sun kissed skin. The younger male's hand was intertwined into the older's more delicate one, still formed in the way they had passed out under the moonlight.

Hoseok shuffled his body a bit, yawning, then proceeding to blink. Taehyung greeted the male with a kiss to his head. "An angel has awoken." His voice ran husky throughout the medium size room.

"Stop w-with all the n-names T-Tae. You find a n-new one e-each day." Hoseok giggled, pressing his body too the younger males, covering his face with his available hand. 

"Then you'll be overwhelmed later on today. I have plans for us, to make up for what I've done." Hoseok flipped his body around, letting the grasp that could've been permanent go. "I don't believe a simple apology is all that's needed." Taehyung's dark chocolate  orbs shimmered under the light.

The cotton candy locked male's doe eyes widened with a sense of cheerfulness. "Ah w-what may t-that be?" 

"A surprise, it's a surprise." Taehyungs at his body up, the covers draping him falling down to his legs. "I don't want to spoil anything for you."

"A man of r-romance?" Hoseok presented a smirk, with tooth present.

Taehyung looked down, a small box shaped smile on his face. "You could say that." He took a glance into Hoseok's doe eyes. "I'm guessing you are too?"

Hoseok furrowed his brows, looking up to the younger with soft eyes. "I-I've had m-my experience with l-love, yeah."

"Then all will be well. I know you can do it."

///

Hoseok lead himself into the depths of the forest, finding himself under the request to be spoken to again. Yoongi has shot him a text, informing him that he would not be present, but his trusted friends would be. It would be similar to what occurred only three weeks ago, when he first showed up to the orphanage.

Seokjin's orbs turned his focus to the younger male. "I'm pleased to see you made it here alone. Both Jimin and I wanted to meet with you as we have more information on Taehyung, but neither of us want to push you into any direction." He advised, with a smooth genuine tone.

Hoseok stood close to each male, catching each word the genius males had to speak. "We're just here to tell you what we think you need to know. There shouldn't be any secrets held between you and him if you push the relationship further than what it is." Jimin nodded, plastering a smile onto his face to make the mood calmer despite his internal emotions towards Taehyung.

"Thank you g-guys for not f-forcing too m-much on me. The past f-few weeks have been h-heavy" Hoseok scratched at his neck, an olive green sweater covering half of his palm.

Visible dark circles traced under Seokjin's eyes. "After a few late nights on the counseled computer, we found the source of his rapidly changing behavior." He took a deep breath, blinking a few times. "Debunking each notes from Dr.Kang we grabbed, forcing past the locks. There have been many cases where he has broken down about our biological parents pushing too much pressure on him to change and mold into a different person."

Jimin followed along, connecting onto the black locked male's words. "This is why you will often find Yoongi describing him as emotionless. He was in no way abusive or hurtful, it was just scary to watch someone crumble under pressure and mold into someone he had never witnessed. Yoongi allowed us to speak about what he would say, despite not wanting to be involved."