Unfinished watcher au

I was in the middle of making a watcher themed au before season 7 was announced so I decided to semi abandon it

I might incorporate it into season 7 but for now it's probably abandoned

So here were the designs for the watchers
(I never came up with names feel free to name them yourself)

This is watcher 1 they're intelligent, polite, mature, and very over protective of Grian she was like his mom in a way

This is watcher 2 they're very chill, childish, carding, and is really funny she was like Grian's cool ant

So the story for this au. Grian was once the admin in a server called Evo. Two watcher sisters took notice to the admin and soon realized that he was one of those people that could never be satisfied (insert Hamilton reference) and decided to play a game with the evolutionists. They set clues around the server that lead to portals that slowly updated the server once entered. Once the server was updated enough for the End to exist they would lead all evolutionists to the End portal and send them to different Ends and promised that whoever killed the Dragon first got a prize, but in reality it was a trick to get Grian closer to their domain so they can take him. The reason they wanted Grian is because they wanted to try and satisfy him by turning him into a watcher and giving him everything that he desired but at a price, he had to leave his home of Evo. At first Grian was excited to basically have everything at his fingertips but he soon learned that this was not the case. Grian was not allowed to live on different servers and was forbidden from talking to other players. Grian soon became homesick missing his old life. The watchers tried to make him happy but the only thing that could ever satisfied him now was to live as a human again. Soon the watchers gave Grian a choice he could live in a new server but lose all of his memories of his old life as an admin and watcher or continue his life as a watcher forever without a chance to live a normal life. Grian chose to forget his past life and became a member of the Hermitcraft server. Grian then woke up with some form of amnesia in front of a group of people he didn't recognize. The hermits took him in as one of their own and taught him the ropes, wail the watchers continued to watch over and protect the former evolutionist that they still greatly cared for after all these years.

Extra bits:

-watchers go by she/her they/them pronouns with Grian being the only exception
-watchers gain most of their power from crystals either embedded in their skin or on their clothing
-they gave Grian some crystals and it gave him some magic but not that much
-watchers have halos that I forgot to draw
-Grian has dreams of the watchers and assume that they're some kind of reminisce of his past
-Grian still has huge purple wings from when he was a watcher
-time is slower in the watcher world so even though Grian is 26 (at the time of me making this) he is technically the oldest hermit on the server

And now we will finish this off with a watcher Grian design

Ok bye