Anubis!

Izuku was so excited!

He was about to go visit his mother's friend Kiku, who ran an abandoned Pokémon shelter that housed Pokémon that got left behind by their trainers. Their whole goal is to let the Pokémon know that they can be safe and happy without their original trainers. They are allowed to meet people from the outside when they are fully healed from their experience of trauma that they suffered. Once they form a true bond with another person, they are allowed to leave. Of course, the person has to file paperwork to allow them to take the certain Pokémon out. The reason being that if THEY abandon them again, they will suffer the circumstances.

He couldn't wait to meet the Pokémon there! Maybe he will make more friends!

Kyu and Koi were excited too! They have been buzzing all morning with excitement to meet new Pokémon friends. Kyu had jumped on his bed to wake him up and Koi splashed him when he opened his eyes this morning. They knew what today was, and they were happy for what it could be.

So there the three of them were sitting beside his mother, who was carrying her six Pokémon with her in their balls inside her purse. It had been too long since she and her friends had seen her friend Kiku! She was looking forward to seeing them again. She brought snacks for their Pokémon for the trip. And in another bag she carried toys for the Pokémon there that needed some.

Before too long, they came to the train stop. Izuku had Kyu on his shoulders and was dragging Koi behind him in a portable pond they made with his baby stroller and a large fish bowl. He followed his mom down a street nearby a forest hiking trail that was made for Pokémon trainers. There on the end of the street right at the entrance of the forest track was a house.

More like a traditional Japanese mansion! Izuku's mouth dropped at the sight of the three story building with cherry blossoms blooming in the garden behind the large fence. It was so beautiful! He spotted a little window that was slightly open on top of the building, but he guessed that it was just a little breeze that knocked it open. There was a sign at the front that read, 'Pokémon Shelter' in a pretty script.

An average sized woman stood at the front in a white apron on covering a red skirt and simple pink top. They had caramel brown hair in a short braid with solid brown eyes looking out into the street. When her eyes found them, they lit up in joy.

"Inko! It's been too long since I saw you!" Kiku called out meeting the two halfway. "Apparent too long! Hey little guy, are you Izuku?"

"Uh huh!" Izuku confirmed with Kyu nodding along with him on his shoulder. Koi stood back watching silently except for a few bubbles in his water while Inko greeted her friend.

"It has! Time has really passed, but that's why I came to visit. I wanted to introduce you to Izuku, my son."

"Hello Izuku. I'm your mom's friend, Kiku. I run the Pokémon shelter." Kiku explained as she walked the two inside her building. "This is a home for all Pokémon that has been treated badly. It is welcome to all Pokémon, no matter the story. Here these Pokémon can move on to a new chapter in their lives, some even move on to find new trainers that they form a real bond with."

When they walked in to the two story traditional building, it had a western influence to the inside. As soon as they walked in, they were greeted with a living room, a kitchen, and next to the kitchen was an open door leading to the backyard. Straight ahead of them were the wooden stairs leading to the second floor.

Izuku took the scene in with wide eyes as Kiku explained. There were so many Pokémon! There was a Gothita playing catch with a Smoochum near the kitchen area. A Silcoon and a Cascoon hanging around the living area on one of the soft chairs. Several Unknown was floating around the house following a Yamask through all the rooms playing tag.