Chapter Four - The fight

Millie's POV-

I think Finn and Iris are cute together. Whenever I see them together I chuckle thinking that Finn finally got a girlfriend.

I walked in the hall with Joseph because it was lunch so we walked around holding hands, it was cute, like all cute couples do. As we walked we spotted Finn and Iris headed to the janitor's room, again. I looked at Joseph and I laughed and said, "I wonder what they're doing in there" He just stayed serious and said "yeah" like he didn't care, or like he wasn't even listening, he always does this it kind of gets on my nerves.

Joseph's POV-

I don't know why Millie always brings up Finn and Iris, it's like she just doesn't even care about our relationship. So I just told her straightforward, "Can you maybe not talk about them 24/7 it's so annoying, it's like you don't pay any mind to us anymore."
"What are you talking about Joseph I think it's cute Finn finally found a girlfriend" she told me, trying to make excuses. "Oh really so what if he has a girlfriend, Gaten started dating Lizzy a few weeks ago but you're not constantly talking about how cute they are." I said letting go of her hand. And facing her, "I know you do!" Now I said yelling, "Know what!" she asked me in a defending voice, "I know you like Finn, that's why you are always looking at him" "Are you kidding me right now, are you serious Joseph, I cannot believe you, how could you be so jealous!!" she said out loud then I said, "I'm not the jealous one, here your jealous of Iris dating Finn and you know it" she stopped as tear rolled down her face then she said, "You know, I thought you weren't like this, you are being so selfish, and I'm not here for it, whatever Joseph you don't have to be jealous anymore, we're done." and she left. I guess Iris and Finn heard some yelling and came out of the closet concerned. Whatever.

Finn's POV-

Lunch period ended but I skipped my next class and said bye to Iris, I saw Millie crying as she went to the girls bathroom. I know her and Joseph got into a fight but I paid no mind to it, I just needed her to be ok, she's my friend.

I knocked on the door to the girls bathroom and heard Millie with a shaky voice say, "someone's in here" she said "it's Finn, are you ok?" I said back, without opening the door I heard her get closer to it and say, "No, not really" still crying. I asked her "do you need to talk" and she said, "yes, please" and opened the door to the girls bathroom, letting me in without anyone seeing because I was a boy. She was sitting on her bookbag crying, I gave her a hug and wiped a tear off her face, and we stayed hugging while we talked,"Millie I hope you know Joseph is an asshole for letting you go." I told her. "Yeah" she said, still crying but not as much, I held her closer, to comfort her, making her feel safe. "Thank you for being here for me Finn, Lilia and Maddie saw me crying and they didn't even stop to ask what was wrong, I guess a lot of my friends are showing their true colors today, even you, your a really great friend Finn," we looked into each others eyes smiling. "I'm glad we are friends" I told her, still hugging. I got up and took her hands and lifted her up too and handed her her bookbag. The bell rang that that period was over, "hey, I'm always here for you if you need me Millie, Just give me a call" I said as we left the bathroom one by one so no one would see a boy leave the girls bathroom especially when I'm with Millie. "Thank you Finnie" she said to me and we chuckled and went to class.

Finnie was a cute name. But I have a problem I'm definitely crushing on her, but I'm dating Iris, Iris is really great but I really like Millie. I'm stressed.

Millie's POV-

After the long day at school ending I still haven't talked to Sadie because I has no classes with her after it happened, I wanted to facetime her but if I started to cry I wasn't going to stop and she wouldn't be able to understand me, "Sades we need to talk" I texted her, "Millie I was just about to text you, Finn told me what happened, I'm on my way to your house right now because I want to be with you, I love you, be there soon."