chapter ten | wait!

Millie's POV-

"Finn." I said kinda harshly, I think I sounded mad. I wanted to sound mad, I was mad. "M-Millie? W-what are you doing here" Finn said, almost nervously. "What? Can't I just watch a movie with my friends? huh?" Now I'm almost yelling. "W-what no, y-you can, I didn't mean it like that" Finn said. "Whatever aren't you going to introduce me to this girl, you seem to be having a lot of fun with her, I mean you must find her to be a really funny girl since you keep laughing at her am I wrong?" Now I definitely sounded mad. "Oh this is Grac-" I cut him off, "Yeah I don't care, and neither do you I mean what happened, you found this girl and now you can't even look me in the eyes at school, what am I not good enough anymore, what about friends huh? W-what about us?" I was going off on him, all the anger built up and I had to let it go, not on Sadie but on the person that caused my pain, Finn. "Millie you don't understand, it's not what you think is happening right now" Finn said as Grace took a step back. "No I think I understand very well what is going on I mean You guys seem pretty good together so I think I'll just go" I didn't want to go I wanted Finn to tell me that I was wrong and that it really isn't what it looked like. "Millie where is this coming from I-I don't understand." Now he's being sympathetic, I can't believe this. "You are obviously on a date and having a lot of fun with your new girlfriend so-" "Girlfriend? Listen I don't know who you are but you have got things all wrong." Grace spoke up. "No I really don't just stop interrupting me-" I was tired of it, I wanted to go home. "Millie! She's Finn's cousin!" Jack yelled out to her as him and Wyatt saw the whole thing as they both came out of the bathroom. At that moment I don't think I've ever been more embarrassed in my life, did I make it too obvious, I couldn't even speak, my mouth was shut everyone was staring, I wanted to cry, I needed to get out of there but I can't move. What the fuck did I just do. Without even thinking I just left, I didn't care if Sadie was my only ride, I just needed to get my jaw dropped ugly red face away and as far away as Finn as possible. I ran out the theater doors. Sadie and Liza followed. "Millie! Wait!" Sadie shouted as they tried to catch up. We were outside now. "I fucked up right, Oh my gosh I fucked up what the hell am I gonna do he's never going to speak to me again, whateve friendship I had is down the fucking drain" I went on and on till I saw Finn running out the movie doors, "Millie wait!" "We need to go, Now!" I screamed at Sadie. "I want to leave, I don't want to embarrass myself anymore than I already did," I begged Sadie to get in the car. "Millie I need to talk to you!" Finn yelled trying to get to them. "Sadie I don't want to talk, if you don't get in the damn car I'm walking, I just embarrassed myself. I don't want to face him. '' I scolded. "Fine Mills let's go" "Sorry Finn we have to go!" Sadie yelled out the window then closed it and drove away. "Millie...I like you too" Finn whispered as he watched the car drive away.

*

Later that night

Finn's POV-

I can't not talk to her after she yelled at me for being with a girl. It was so cute. I just wanted to kiss her right then and there but everyone was there and I want to make our first kiss special, i-if it happens. I need to talk to her, that's it I'm calling her.

The phone rang, straight to voicemail, is she really ignoring me, no this is not going to stop me I have to talk to her, tomorrows monday I can pull her over to talk to her tomorrow, for now I'm spamming her phone.

Finn- "Millie please answer the phone"

Finn- "Mills I have to talk to you"

Finn- "I don't care what happen I just want to hear your voice"

Finn- "I'm not gonna stop until you answer"

Finn- "you can't ignore me forever I'm sorry please just answer me Millie please"

Finn- "I know you're reading this, why can't you just answer I need to talk to you!!!"

Millie's POV-

I-I just can't bring myself to talk to him, not after that.

Monday morning at school

32 texts from Finn, he's really not giving up. What does he even think of me right now, I talked crap about his cousin and almost fucking cried and because what, I'm jelous, for goodness sake I look like a fool.

I got a ride from Sadie this morning. "Hey Mills, how are you, did you talk to Finn?" Sadie asked as soon as I stepped foot in her car. "I'm ingoring him, how could he even want to take to me right now, I made a fool of myself I can't even look him in the fucking eye." "Millie! He wants to talk to you to make things right. I know that for a fact, just give him this chance." Sadie said.

"Ok we are here, and please just try and listen to him" Sadie begged "Notice how you said "try" I said sarcastically and left the car.

Just as I expected Finn is waiting for me at the entrance, I'll just have to sneak through. I guess my sneaking skills still need some work, "Millie! Please just wait. I really have to talk to you." Finn grabbed my arm and took me farther from everyone. "Millie what I want to say-what I mean to say is-" I cut him off. I feel my face getting red, I can't stand there anymore, I have to leave. "Bye Finn I have to get to class." Just like that I walked away. "Millie..." Finn sighed.