Chapter seven | The dance floor.

Noah's POV-

Caleb is wrong, I like Iris and I have the right to tell her, and with the snowball, the winter dance coming up, it was the perfect time to ask her out and if Finn doesn't like it, well I guess he isn't a true friend.

Noah found Iris talking in a group with all girls including Maddie and Lila who I knew were rivals of Millie, but it was now or never.

"H-hey Iris, can I talk to you?" all the girls turned to Noah and looked at him up and down and smirked. "Alone?" Noah said like it wasn't obvious already. "What's up Schnapp?" Iris called him by his last name as they walked away from the group. "Oh I was just wondering if you would like to go to the snowball with me."

She wasn't expecting this at all, she was intrigued but wasn't very interested in where this was going but she agreed anyway. "Noah I would love to go to the dance with you!" "Great! I'll pick you up at 7?" Noah said. "Sure," Iris said, walking away with a grin.

Millie's POV-

It was about an hour till the dance and honestly I just wanted to go with Finn but Sadie is my best friend and I was going with her.

Sadie- "Millie red or pink lipstick" Sadie asked on facetime as the girls got ready for the dance.

Millie- "Definitely the red."

Sadie- "Alright, oh and Caleb is coming."

Millie- "Great, can't wait to third wheel." Millie said sarcastically.

Sadie- "Ohh you should ask Finn to go, maybe this will be your chance to ask him out!"

Millie- "I nearly told him yesterday on facetime but I froze up there is no way I'm telling him in person." but...I'll ask him to join us, I'll call you back."

Sadie- "Alright Mills good luck!"

                                                                 5 Minutes later

Millie's POV-

Millie- "Hey Finn" Millie said as he answered the phone

Finn- "Hey Mills!"

Millie- "I was just wondering if- well Sadie and Caleb are going to the danee along with me and I was wondering if you weren't going with anyone-I mean like any of your other friends, if you would like to come with us."

Finn- "Yes! Uh-yeah. Wha-what time are you guys gonna go?"

Millie- "we are all going to get picked up by Caleb, he's driving so he will pick us all up around 7"

Finn- "Okay Mills see you there. Can't wait!" Finn said, ending the call with a smile.

                                                               3 minutes later

Millie's POV-

I have to tell Sadie, oh my god this could be my chance but I don't know if I'm ready for everything to change.

Millie- "Sadie Sadie Sadie!" "he's coming!"

Sadie- "Omg yes! Now we can both go with dates!"

Millie- "wait what no, he is going as my friend, I don't know if I'm ready for things to change between us, ya know?"

Sadie- "Alright Mills but you have to tell him sooner or later, you can't be just his friends forever"

Millie- "actually I can"