Pack up

Michael's POV

He watched as Olivia grabbed her stuff and got ready to leave.

Michael: No don't write down the address they can leave at any moment. Use the app I installed into you phone. Tell me where they are.

She pulled out her phone and opened the app that traces the twins trackers

Olivia: The airport... 

Michael: Well go follow them then. And don't fail Olivia you don't wanna make me upset.

Olivia: yes dad...

Avery's POV

Avery: It's late I think we should give the baby to Lau... I want us time

Larry: I think we should too I mean she's asleep...
He had her laid against her chest completely knocked out. Larry got up slowly and walked up stairs. Before he could get up the stairs he heard Ella and Laurent talking. He walked back down.

Larry: He's talking to Ella

Avery: It's okay we can just reschedule and have family time

Larry: Of course but I do want us time later

Avery: Nothing would make me happier.

She kissed him and smiled.

Avery: Larry? .... Do you think that...I'm a good mom?

Larry looked at her and scrunched his eyebrows.

Larry: You are an amazing mother... you give everything to Lani every second of the day how could you ask that?

Avery: I just... you know never grew up with a mom... I wanna make sure I'm doing everything right...

Larry: You are... you're doing everything right...

Avery: Thank you... I needed to hear that. Can I hold her?

Larry: Of course belle...

He put Lani in her arm and she laid her against her chest running her fingers in Lani's curls. Lani smiled in her sleep and held onto her mother.

Larry: She smiled...

Avery: She loves when you play with her hair in her sleep. It's relaxing just like when I do it to you.

Larry stared at Avery. He put his hand in his pocket and played with the ring.

Larry: Belle?

Avery: Yes?

She clenched the ring and brought it up to the top of is pocket.

Larry: I don't know if this is a good time...but

Avery: What's wrong?

Larry stood up and her eyes followed.

Larry: Will you...

He paused and let go of the ring. Every bad thought crossed his mind at that very second

Larry: Will you be okay get if I run out to the store? I wanna grab some stuff like diapers for Lani and stuff to travel.

Avery: Yea of course I'll be okay I'll go in the room and close the windows.

She stood up and kissed him.