Prologue

I've never been someones favorite. I've always been someones second choice; never have I been the girl on someones mind; thinking about them over and over again.  Thinking that one day they'll end up with me;  never and that will never happen.

See I've never been important. I was a mistake, thats what my parents say.

I get Bea's 'handy downs'.  Never got any new clothes; nor anything for Christmas or my birthday. 

My sister, Bea, is the one that my parents care about.  Bea is fake 'popular' girl.  From the dyed hair, to fake nails and spray tan body, that's as real as it gets from her. Bea is a girl that you could call perfect. She has brown eyes, blonde hair, perfect body.

I'm useless to them.  I have a petite body, that isn't enough, long hair that has never been cut, it's my parents fault.  I have light blue eyes, the lightest you can get.

I hate myself. I blame myself for being a mistake. I am depressed. I feel worthless, but I manage to get up for school and keep my grades up. School is the only place where I can esacpe my house. I have no friends, and if I did, they would only be my friends to get to Bea.

I don't have much of a story.  Unless I count living in hell works.

My room is the last one in the hallway. It is the smallest one. It's much more like a storage area or a closet than a bedroom.  It has a huge window that takes up most of the space.  I can see the one of the neighbors rooms. 

Thats pretty much about me.....