Chapter 32: The Deal

"Call 911!" My mom screams at Troy.

Someone just crashed in front of us. Both of the cars collided with each other straight on. My mom gets out of the car as Troy calls the police. My mother is a doctor, so she is going to try to help in some way. Already there is people forming a circle around the crash. We get out of the car and wait for the police.

At least ten minutes later, we hear sirens. We stay by the car. I can't stand seeing anyone hurt or bleeding. The police, fireman, and ambulance. The ambulances people fly out of the car. The fireman and police do the same. They push people out of the way, trying to the to the crash.

Troy and I watch the men pry the cars open to get to the driver and whoever else is in there. My mom returns to us with beats of sweat on her forehead.

"Did you see anyone?" I ask.

"Yes. She looked pretty beat up. I'm going to be needed in the hospital, so I'm going to take you two home and then go," She says as she gets into the car.

Signaling that she wants us in there. We do the same. My mom turns around the car and heads in the other direction. We get home in thirty minutes because we took the long way to our house. My mom rushes out of the car.

Troy and I get out of the car and get all of the bags out. We brings them in to the house.

My mom rushes down the stairs in her work clothes.

"Love you. I'll see you soon," My mom says and kisses my forehead.

She storms out of the house.

"Do you want to go to a party?" He asked.

Parties bring back painful memories.

"Who's is it?" I return.

"It's one of my friends. Someone can pick us up," He said.

I could go for a little bit.

"Okay. What time is the party?" I ask.

"Eight. We have an hour. I'll call my friend and tell him to pick us up," He said.

"I'm going to get ready," I said.

He nods as he types in the number. I go upstairs into the shower. I let the water warm up. I step into the shower. Warm beats of water welcomes me. I wash my hair and my body. I hop out of the shower and brush my hair. It barely takes five minutes to brush it out. I love my new hair.

I go into my room. As I walk into the room with just a towel, Troy is sitting on my bed starring at his phone.

"Troy! What are you doing here!" I screech.

"Oh sorry!" He bolts out of the room.

I laugh at him. I look through the clothes that I got today. Troy must have brought them up. I pick out shorty shorts and a crop top; it has some cool patterns on it.

I walk back into the bathroom and blow dry my hair. It takes a fraction of what I'm used to. I curl my hair into nice big curls. I put on some eye liner, mascara, eye shadow, and some lip stick. I look at myself in the mirror. I see a new born me. I used to never wear mascara.

I walk downstairs and see Troy as changed. He is wearing dark jeans and a black jacket. He is also wearing a beany. It looks so good in a beany!

He must have noticed that I was starring.

"You know if you take a picture you could make a poster and hang it on your wall," He said with a smirk.

I start to blush and laugh. His ego is way to big.

"You look beautiful," He said.

"Thank you. You look so handsome. You should wear beanies more often," I say.

"I look sexy for your information and I'll wear beanies more often for you," He said with a wink.

I blsuh. He leans in and kisses me with passion. I turn the kiss. I wrap my arms around his neck and and he wraps his arms around my waist. He leans me on the wall. He up-wraps my arms and takes them. I put my arms on his chest. He puts his hands on both sides of me.

"I--love---you." He says through the kiss.

"I-----love---you--too." I say breathless.

He leans in more. We kiss with more passion. Kisses are fought back from each-other. We kiss until we hear a car beep. Troy pulls back.

"That's our ride," He said with a smile.

We walk hand in hand out to the car. His friend roles down the window. I don't recognize him.

"Long time no see!" His friend shouts.

"I know!" Troy says.

"So this is the girl who you can't shut up about. You know you changed him right?" His friend says to me.

"I didn't know that," I say in return.

"Well this boy had a bady boy thing going until he met you. You changed him for the good. By the way, I'm Ricky," He said.

"I'm Carolina," I say back.

Troy and I go into the back of the car.

"So you used to be a bad boy," I say.

"Yes I was and I can go back to that just for you," He said with a wink.

"Okay. Be a bad boy tonight," I say as a challenge.

"Is that a challenge?" He asked.

I nod.

"Okay. I'm warning you I was really bad," He said.

"If this is a challenge you need to do something for me," He said.

"What do you want me to do?" I ask.

"You have to be a bad girl because I've heard stories about you when you went to parties," He said with an evil smirk.

"Fine. If you loose to be a bad boy, then you have to jump into the lake with your swimsuit. If I loose then I'll do it." I say.

"It's on!" He replied.

We shake hands.

"Let the games beginning!" His friend shouts and pulls out of the driveway.