Chapter 37: Christmas

My I finish rushing down the stairs, careful enough not to slip. My mom is holding the most beautiful dress in the world. Normally I would hate wearing dresses and the fact that they were even invented, but this one is so pretty. It is a dark red dress with black sparkles on it.

"What do you think? I bought it after work. I thought you could wear it to Troy's house. We need to get over there soon. I'm all ready from work. I'm going to make some Buffalo chicken dip." She said as she handed me the dress.

"I love it mom. Thank you so so much. I'll help you as soon as I get ready." I reply.

She is wearing a long red skirt with a white long sleeve shirt. I rush up stairs with the beautiful dress in my hand. I decide to do my hair and make-up first. I walk into my bathroom and grab the curler. I curl my hair into loose curls. Next, I put on mascara, eye liner, powder, and lipstick.

I look into the mirror and walk out the door. I go into my room slip on the dress. It goes a little above my knees. I rush into Bea's room and look for some nice shoes. I find some nice flats. I go down stairs.

I go into the kitchen and see my mom with an apron on. Like I said before, my mom is a great cook, so she makes the best Buffalo chicken dip. Her apron is full of stains. I walk over to her. When she realizes that I'm present, she looks up. She smiles at me.

"You look soo beautiful, Carolina!" My mom said.

"Thank you. Do you need any help?" I ask.

"I'm almost done. It'll need to sit awhile. We should get going. Once we get back, I have presents for you." She said as she gets her coat on.

More presents? She already has done enough. I grab my coat. I carry the dip. We walk over to Troy's house.

My mom knocks on the door. Jordan opens it instantly.

"Merry Christmas!" She screeches.

"Merry Christmas!" My mom and I reply.

We walk into the house. My mom takes the dip from me and goes off with Jordan. I search for Troy. I look into the living room and see nobody.

I go into the kitchen.

"Um do you know where Troy is?" I ask embarrassingly.

"He is upstairs waiting for you. He told me to tell you to come up once you arrived." His mom said with a smirk.

My mom and Jordan start to giggle. I have no idea what they are doing. I walk up the stairs. What is Troy up to?

I walk upto his door. It is shut. I try to open it but it's locked. I decide to knock and the door flies open. I walk into the room. The lights are dimmed and there is Christmas lights all around the room.

"Troy?" I questioned.

He is sitting on his bed. He is wearing a suit. I guess his family is very fancy.

"Merry Christmas! You look so beautiful." He said and hugs me.

"What is all this?" I ask.

"I wanted it to be special for you. I'll give you your present after the party, but look up." He said.

I look up and see mistletoe. I start to blush.

"You know it's tradition to kiss under mistletoe." Troy says with a smirk.

I get on my tippy toes and kiss him on the lips. I wrap my arms around his neck. His arms wrap around my waist.

"Kids! Stop sucking on each otheres lips and get down here. Family is here!" Jordan screams at us.

I start to laugh in our kiss.

"I love your mom." I say as a blush comes on.

"I love you." He said to me as he takes my hand.

"I love you too." I reply as we walk down the stairs. Once we walk downstairs, I see two little kids. A boy and a girl. I see a girl who looks a little younger than me and a boy who looks about my age.

"Carolina, these two little kids are Andrew and Lily." Troy says and points to them.

"Andrew and Lily this is my girlfriend Carolina." He says to them.

They look up at me.

"Hi! It's nice to meet you." I say and kneel down. They both shyly smile and run into the living room.

"There shy." Troy says as I get up.

"This is Sadie and Kayden. Sadie and Kayden this is my girlfriend, Carolina." He said.

"It's nice to meet you both." I say.

"Whatever." Sadie snipped.

Oh God please don't tell me she's like Bea. I look up at Troy knowing that he knows what I'm talking about. He instantly knows and holds my hand.

"It's nice to meet you too." Kayden said.

Sadie gets her phone out and starts to text on it. She has her hair in a high pony tail and a skirt that is way to small on. She walks away and heads to the living room.

We leave the front door and head into the living room to meet the rest of the family.

Troy introduces me to his aunts, uncles, and grandparents. Sadies mom is just like Sadie. Snoddy.

"Troy!" Sadies mom says and rushes over to us.

"Hi Aunt Vicky. This is my girlfriend, Carolina." He says.

"That's your girlfriend? Troy you could so much better! Like Sadie's friend, Eden!" She said in disgust.

"Um I'd rather not. Carolina is the best person you could ever meet." Troy says and walks us away.

"Sorry about that." He said.

"It's fine. She's right. You could do a lot better than me." I say and make my eyes go to the ground.

"Carolina. You are perfect to me. No one else matters but you." He said with a smile.

We walk into the dining room for dinner. It is a feast! After eating, the family opens presents. I sit my Troy on the couch. We watch everyone open presents and have a good time. Everyone left at nine.

Troy and I walk upstairs.

"Hey can I change into some of your sweatpants and shirt?" I ask.

He nods and hands me clothes. I walk into the bathroom and change into his baggy clothes. I walk back into his room. He has a box.

"Time to give presents!" He said cheerfully.

"Okay. Then we can go into my room because your present is in there." I reply.

"Fair enough." He said.

He hands me a small box. I rip the wrapping paper off. I open the box and see the most beautiful necklace. It also has a note in it.

Dear Carolina,

Thank you for coming into my life. You have changed my life for the better. I love you so much.

Love, Troy.

I tear up at this. I hug him.

"Thank you so much Troy. I love this. Can you help me put on the necklace?" I say.

"Yeah." He gets the necklace and wraps it around my neck. It's cold.

After he does that we go into my room. I give him his presents. He puts it on and we fall asleep in each-others arms.

He is mine and I'm his.

I hope you all had a happy holiday! I'm going to be ending this book soon but I'm planning on make a book two. Thank you all for reading and more chapters will be up tomorrow!