Chaper 11: Just Dance Master

I wake up screaming. It was all a dream. It was all a dream. It was more like a nightmare. I hear a knock on my window. I turn my lights on and see Troy. I open my window.

"Are you okay? Did you have a nightmare?" He questioned.

"I'm. . .I'm fine. I just had a nightmare," I say.

To be honest, I'm not even close to fine. I'm terrified. I felt like I couldn't escape the nightmare. Bea. . . Drowning. . . Zip line. . . Falling. . . How could my mind think like this? I shudder just thinking about it. I may never be able to sleep again.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asked

Suddenly I'm embarrassed. I want to talk about it but, I'm afraid that he'll be shocked and not be my friend anymore. I decide to not tell him. I shake my head no.

"Okay well I should go back to my room. Good night," He said.

I stop him before he could go out.

"Can you stay with me?" I'm afraid the nightmare will come back.

"Yeah, sure," He said.

He came over to me and came beside me.

"You did the quote from "The Hunger Games"," He whispered.

I nod. I snuggle closer to him. He puts his arm around me. I put my head on his chest. My eyes get heavier and heavier by the minute. Soon I fall into a dreamless night.

I wake up and move slightly. I feel an arm around my waist. I turn around and Troy sleeping soundlessly. He looks so peaceful. I get up to get a shower. Troy's eyes open when I get up.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked.

"Yeah. Did you? Thank you so coming over. I didn't have any nightmares," I said.

"I slept fine. That's great that you didn't have any nightmares. I should get ready for school. Meet me in the front of my house so my dad can drive us to school," He said.

I nod. Troy and I get up at the same time. He jumps through my window to his. I rush into the shower and I quickly take one. I come out and dry my hair. I go to my closet. I grab and put on yoga pants and a long sleeve shirt. I go downstairs and go outside the door. I go to Troy's house. He sits on the stairs in the front.

"Want to skip school today?" He asked.

I would like to skip school. It would be nice.

"Sure," I say. It'll be good to have a break. Besides I'm tired from the nightmare.

"Alright let's go inside," He said.

I follow him into the house.

"Want to do just dance 2015?" He asked.

"Of course I would! I love to dance! I'm a great dancer," I proclaim

Troy chuckles at my statement.

"If you think your a great singer, I can't wait to see you dance!" He said.

I laugh at this because it is true! I'm really bad at singing and dancing.

Troy puts the disc into the Xbox.

Next thing you know, we are dancing like professionals. We both are very competitive so we both try are hardest. I won most of the dance battles.

"I let you win," He said. I know he didn't. He's just a bad dancer.

"Okay sure you did," I say sarcastically.

I look at the time. It's past four. We spent a whole day playing just dance.

"I better get going," I say.

"Okay. Thank you for skipping with me," He said.

"I'm glad you asked me!" I say.

I'm really glad he asked me. I had a great day. I am the just dance master . . .