❤Chapter 2

"Well hello there."

I was suprised at the soothing voice he has.

"Who the fuck are you?!" I screamed.

He chuckled and came closer, i could see his face more clearly then before, but still his smirk really pisses me off.

"Feisty now ey?" He said while staring  down on me, Aish this guy is being a bitch. "I asked who the fuck are you." I repeated my question. He hummed The speaks, "Now now, don't you wanna take this slowly and calmly?" He questioned with now a more deeper voice.

I couldn't get myself to respond so i stay quiet. "Thought so." He turned his back on me before speaking again, "I'm Lee Know the leader of Stray Kids."

My eyes widen at the name 'Stray Kids', isn't that a mafia gang? I looked back at him who was now staring at me like he is signaling me to do something. "Aren't you gonna introduce yourself?" He asked and cocked an eyebrow which made my eye rolls.

"Shut it. First of all why the fuck am i here?" I growled.

"Well, you came to our territory and found one of our victims and you we're dialing the police, am i right?" I was left shocked once again, how the hell did he know?!

"You're a fucking psycho!" I yelled loudly. His expression dropped quickly, he came closer to me which made me panicked, he crouches and stares into my eyes. "You know, i was going easy on you but you made my patience dissapear bit by bit, Han Jisung." He stated as he put a finger under my chin, staring deeply into my soul.

My eyes widened once again, "H-How did you know my name?!" I stuttered as i got rid of his hand under my chin. He chuckled, "Maybe you had forgotten." He said while standing up from his position, forgotten?!. I thought about it for awhile but couldn't put a finger on what he is trying to imply.

"What do you mean forgotten?"

"Question session is done, i'm gonna get one of my members to guide you to your room." He said. Before i could complained he already walks out. Damn it.

What does he mean? Forgotten? Did i forget something? While i was still in my thoughts a person came in. Not gonna lie he looks like a soft teddy bear, how did he get into this dark warehouse? He came to me and uncuffed both of my hands. "Hey, I'm Hwang Hyunjin." He greeted with a smile. I couldn't help but to smile back.

"I'm Han Jisung." I introduced which  he nodded to.

"Any question?" Hyunjin asked.

"Where are we?"

"We are in the Stray Kids warehouse." I widened my eyes, "Is he saying i should be rooming here?!" He laughed at the expression i'm making. "Well.. He used to but suddenly not to you." I raised an eyebrow at his reply.

"Used to?" I repeated which he nodded to.

"He ussually kept the 'intruder' in the warehouse and basically torcher them until they die." I made a disgusted expression.

"The fuck?! That's horrible!" I exclaimed with a pout, he nodded which means he agreed. "Well they did broke into our place so it's their fault." After Hyunjin's reply i was left silent, not knowing what to say next, but that does make sense.

"Now let me guide you to your room." Is a mafia member was supposed to be this nice? I thought about it for awhile but just throw them away for a moment.

––––

"A M-Mansion?!" I stuttered.

"I'll be staying in Lee Know's mansion?!" I repeated while raising my voice. He sighed and put a hand on my shoulders. "I know, and i wasn't expecting any of this either, you better appreciate it tho." He stated which made me sighed feeling defeated.

Hyunjin went closer to the grand entrance and opened it. I wad shocked at how fancy and wide the room is, i walked in with the same schock expression.

"Your room is on the second floor on the otherside of Minho's room." Hyunjin explained as he lead me upstair and showing my room. Again my mouth was open wide. The bed was a king sized one and the room had a lot of space.

I look back at Hyunjin who was leaning on the wall minding his own business, "Thanks Hyunjin." I said with a genuine smile which he quickly returned, "Have fun in your new room." He said before he left.

I sighed and plopped down on my bed while staring up at thr ceiling with my mind full of questions. Wait why am i staying here in the first place? Si should've escaped.. But the members seem nice... I groaned in frustration and threw the pillow onto the floor.

"Jisung?"

––––

Hello my lovies!
Okay so, i'm not used to writing Minho's name as Lee Know sksnls and Hyunsung getting along? How suprising, nah im joking they're cute together 😂❤.

Also my school start in two days which is just not cool. Hope you all are doing good in the test thats coming up, idk what its called in english im sorry sksjsl.

Thank you for reading love you all❤❤❤.

•You make Stray Kids STAY.•