❤️Chapter 28

Gun shoots

"J-Jisung..."

"W-WOYOUNG?!"

Jisung eyes became wide. Wooyoung had took the bullet for him...

The Ateez members screamed loudly especially San.

Wooyoung falls to his knee and look back at Jisung with a weak smile. Jisung looked at him with tears began filling up his eyes.

"WHY WOOYOUNG?!" Jisung cried out.

"J-Jisung... T-Thank y-you.. f-for being my b-bestest f-friend..."

That was Wooyoung's last word before closing his eyes and falling to the ground.

Jisung cried out loud seeing his childhood best friend just died in front of him.

"Fuck sake!" Hongjoong cursed trying to pull the trigger again but sadly no bullet left. Jisung eyes averted to him.

"LOOK WHAT YOU DID YOU MOTHERFUCKER!" Jisung snapped his voice echoed through the room.

"Boys. Go!" Minho then kicked the guard that was holding him up and the members of Stray Kids began to attack the other guards.

Minho ran to Jisung who was still crying and untied the rope around him. Minho Immidiately hugged his boyfriend and let him cry in his shoulders.

"M-Minho..." Jisung said between cries.

"Shhh.. let's get you out of here.."

"FELIX!" Changbin screamed and went to hug his boyfriend.

"I'm so sorry I didn't come sooner..." Changbin apologized feeling really guilty.

"I-Its not your fault Binnie.." Both Felix and Changbin let go and smiled at eachother.

"Now as for you.." Minho said with a dark expression to Hongjoong who was tied up by Hyunjin and Woojin.

"I don't think you deserved to be called my 'best friend' anymore."

Hongjoong looks at Minho with a smirk forming on his face, "T-This isn't the e-end Minho.."

Minho cocked an eyebrow on him, "Oh really now? I'm sorry but I don't think you deserve to live after what you've done." Minho said while pointing a gun at him.

Hongjoong chuckled, "Just kill me, my team b-betrayed me anyway..."

"My pleasure."

–––––––––––––––––

MINHO's pov

"Baby?" I called out a I turn the lights on.

My eyes softened as I saw his figure sitting at the edge of the bed. "Jisung baby.."

I sat beside him, "Are your cuts still hurts? I asked worried.

Jisung sniffes, "N-No.." Jisung replied shakingly.

"Don't worry baby, Wooyoung is in a better place now.." I said as I pulled him into a reassuring hug which he accepted immidiately.

"I k-know it's just..."

"It's just...?"

"I won't be a-able to see him again..." Jisung cried out in my shoulders. I ruffled his hair and just let him wet my shirt.

"I know baby... But he would always look at you from above.." I gave him a genuine smile.

Jisung looked at me with his red bloodshot eyes after crying but I didn't care he's still the most beautiful person in the world.

"Now let's sleep yea?" Jisung hesitate before nodding.

We both cuddled eachother. I smiled when I heard soft snored coming out from Jisung. I kissed his forehead,

"Goodnight baby..."

––––––––––––––––––

(Edit: IM SO SORRY FOR MAKING OUR BABY WOOYOUNG DIE I DIDNT WANT TO BUT THATS HOW THE STORYLINE GOES IM SO SORRY HUN🥺)

YALL IM SAD TWO MORE EPISODE AND THE BOOK IS DONEKSNAKSN

ITS MY FIRST FINISHED BOOK WAIT I NEED A MOMENT.

I just wanna say thank you for these past month, your supports really made me flattered. I want to apologize if this book is not as what you we're expecting it's because I don't even know what I'm doing most of the time😅 but anyway thank you for all the support for this book.

Love you all❤️❤️❤️

•You make Stray Kids STAY•