❤️Chapter 30 [Special chapter]

the breeze blown through the sky making some of the leave fall to the ground.

people chatting and greeting eachother and having fun while waiting for the ceremony to start.

Minho's eyes diverted to the place and smiled to himself.

The day he's been waiting has finally came.

"Minho!"

Minho's head turns around to find his friends running up to him with their tuxedos.

"How are you feeling hyung?" Changbin asked with such a bright smile on his face.

He look up to the sky, "Honestly... So great." Minho said. He could feel the amount of happiness flooding inside of him.

"Well, Minho I didn't want to cry but I did."

Minho chuckled seeing Chan already had tears in his eyes before the ceremony could even start, And Woojin being the kind husband calmed down his lover.

"It's just... So overwhelming?" Chan said as he wiped the tears with some tissue Woojin gave him.

Minho nodded agree, "I've been waiting for this moment to come since day 1, and it finally did." Minho and the others exchanges smile.

"We're proud of you Minho. Even if things was trying to bring you down you still stayed strong and fight through it, we envy you for that."

Minho smiled at Woojin's words.

"Thank you hyung.. I couldn't done it without all 9 of you."

_________________________

"Jisung!" Felix called making a panicked Jisung turned to him.

"What?!" Jisung screamed feeling himself stress out.

"Good lord why are you so panicking?" Seungmin chuckled.

"Here put this on." Felix gave Jisung a flower to put on the pocket of the white tuxedo.

"Shit I'm stressing out.."

Felix and Seungmin has seen Jisung walking around the room trying to get rid of his stress, his friends did try to comfort him but it didn't work.

And again they were trying to reason out with Jisung until someone knocked on the door.

"Hello?" Hyunjin peeked his head through the door.

"What the heck are you doing?" Jisung shouted startling Hyunjin.

"Jesus I'm innocent! And why am I not allowed here?!" Hyunjin complained.

"Don't worry Jinnie, he's just stressed out." Seungmin reassured.

Hyunjin walked to Seungmin and put a hand on his waist. "You look good Minnie." Hyunjin complimented.

Seungmin couldn't help but to blush at his lover. They were about to kiss but was interrupted by someone coughing beside them.

"Excuse me, don't make me watch you two kiss." Felix said while giving them a look.

Both of the lovers groan and responded with a 'Fine'.

"Anyway I'm just here telling you guys that the ceremony starts in 10 minutes." Hyunjin said and gave a peck on Seungmin's cheek before leaving.

"SHIT"

"Jisung calm down! You look great already, you don't want to mess up your big day do you?" Felix said.

Jisung took a deep breath the let it all out and repeat for a few times.