❤Chapter 5

"Want me to punish you darling?" Lee Know said in this sexy low voice with a teasing smirk.

I started to blush madly while i heard Felix in the back who was choking on what Lee Know had said. "W-what?! A-are you crazy?!" I screamed while i could feel my face getting more heated up. Lee Know chuckles and carress my cheeks, "I'll be going now darling, take care of yourself." Lee Know said before leaving the room, leaving me puzzled.

I could hear Felix screaming nonsense in the back. "Oh ma gad! You two looks so cute! I'm adding you two to my favorite ship list." Felix said while texting something on his phone, "Shut it Lix! He is just playing around, cut that attitude!" I yelled, still blushing from before. Felix giggled and stopped texting on his phone to look at my pout.

"Sorry Sungie i got to, you two looks to cute! Maybe you two would end up with eachother in the future." I immidiately made a disgusted face at his sentence. "Keep dreaming. He is still a fucking asshole in my eyes." I blurted out which made Felix rolled his eyes.

"It will happen mark my words." Felix said with so much Confident which made me raised an eyebrow on him. "And how would you know that?" Felix gave me a sly smile, "A secret~"

––––

MINHO's pov

"Suprisingly he isn't awake yet." Changbin stated as he sat down on the chair in front of me.

"How hard did you guys hit him?" I asked. All of them started to look at Jeongin who was trembling out of nervousness. "It's fine Innie just tell me." I reassured which made Jeongin a little bit calmer.

"When i was about to go up from behind and hit him he suddenly turned to my side which scared the shit out of me so i accidentally hit him with my full strengh." Jeongin explained. Before i could answer Chan and Woojin was having their parents instict coming in, "Innie! It's bad to curse!" Chan scolded. Jeongin sighed, "I'm 19 Hyung!" Jeongin complained, "Fine but only time to time until you got 20." Woojin ordered which Jeongin agreed to by nodding his head.

"Thinking about Jisung now?" Hyunjin questioned with a sly smirk while leaning between the walls. I playfully rolled my eyes on him with a slight smile since i can't deny it. "Yup, It's been a little hard tho.."

"What do you mean hard?"

"You know i kept it for 2 years and the fact that i found him after so long made me relief but he didn't remember me." I stated with a sad smile.

"Did you tell about the–"

"SIR LEE, SOMEONE BROKE INTO OUR BASE"

––––

Hey guys!
Sorry i didn't update yesterday, got a math test tommorow which is done but there is another test which is History and im about to get my head exploded.

Anyhow thanks for 100 reads everyone! It's a big number honestly, thank you for everything honestly. You guys made my life a better place, Stray Kids too of course.

Love you all❤❤❤