❤️Chapter 15

"So getting along huh?"

I got slightly surprised at the sudden voice. I look over and saw Chan leaning back against the wall while smiling brightly even tho the room is as dark as my soul. "Why are you creeping up all of sudden? It's 3 AM." I stated.

"You know I don't sleep."

"True tho."

"You look horrible." I said honestly. Chan rolled his eyes playfully, "Where are you going?" Chan suddenly questioned which made me groaned in annoyance. "Is this a QnA session or something?"

"I'm just asking" Chan exclaimed.

"Getting water for Jisung so stop asking some shitty question." I spatted and went downstairs to the kitchen to get him some water. While waiting for the cup is full I remembered something.

Did he just screamed Wooyoung?
Did Wooyoung attacked him or something?

After the cup is filled I grabbed it and went upstairs, Chan was surprisingly disappeared but I shook those thoughts off. When I got in Jisung's room he was sat up on his bed looking at the ceiling.

I raised my eyebrow but didn't questioned it. "Here is your water baby." Jisung got startled and hesitately grabbed the cup from my hand.

"So please tell me who hurt you." Jisung stopped drinking the water to deeply sighed.

"I-It.. w-was.."

"Don't worry just tell me and I'll protect you from them."

"It was.. W-Wooyoung.." I widened my eyes.

"Wooyoung?" I repeated and Jisung nodded while tears falls down from his eyes, "How did he even got into the mansion?" I questioned. Jisung shrugged cutely.

"I was laying on my bed and when I turned around he was s-suddenly in my r-room..." He was now crying, he hid himself in his hands. I stared at him filled with sadness. Never knew seeing your loved one break down hurts this much.

I bring his head to my chest and he quickly snuggled up closer to me. "H-he didn't e-even.. c-consider me as his b-bestfriend.."

"I s-still consider you.. as m-my l-long time b-bestfriend, yet you l-let me d-down.."

Hongjoong.

I'll promis to myself I'll get my revenge on those motherfuckers...

"Don't worry baby.. I'll make sure we'll get revenge on them."

Get ready Hongjoong. I'm coming for you.

-------

(A KINDA MATURE CONTENT IS GONNA APPEAR, IF YOU DONT WANT TO SIN JUST SKIP IT PLEASE.)

FELIX's pov

I deeply sighed and look up to the ceiling.

"Are you okay Lix?" I jumped at the sudden raspy voice, I turned around and found Changbin came into the room. "I'm fine Binnie hyung, I just miss Jisung." Changbin nodded understood.

"But why are you all alone?" Changbin sat down next to me with a cute frown. "Well I was about to hangout with Seungmin but he is busy training.." Changbin's frown suddenly became wider.

"Why are you acting like I don't exist?" Changbin said with sadness in his voice. I giggled and wrapped my arm around his wide shoulders. "Don't be sad Binnie you know I love you~"

"Is that true?" I was took back by his sudden questioned. "W-what."

"Do you actually love me?" I became quiet not knowing what to answer. "Answer me." Changbin said between my neck which gave me goosebumps.

"B-Binnie I-"

"You know I love you right?" Changbin said in a deep seductive tone which made me shivered. I was actually feeling scared and excited mixed as one.

I widened my eyes when our face was 1 inch apart. I started to blush and the atmosphere in the room started to get hot. I watched Changbin eyes went down to my lips.

"May I?"

I gulped but nodded nonetheless. He put his hands on my neck and moved it until our lips were attached to eachother. Our lips were perfectly molded, until Changbin slapped his hand on my thights making me gasped he suddenly put his tounge. We we're basically making out for around a minute before pulling away to catch our breath.

"Hmm, you tasted sweet baby boy."

He pushed me down on the sofa making him on top of me. Before I could speak Changbin already went for my neck, making marks. I whined at the new feeling rushing in my blood. Then,

"C-CHANGBIN!"

Changbin found my weak spot making me whimper, then he bites it roughly making me moan, I closed my mouth not wanting people to hear anything, ANYTHING.

"Don't close your mouth baby boy let me hear your beautiful voice." He said in a deep voice while licking his lips.

And yes Felix got the d.

------

YALL HELP IM FUCKING SINNING AND THIS IS NOT OKAY. I KNOW WE ARE GONNA GO TO HELL ANYWAYS BUT STILL.

YALL I CANT BELIEVE I WRITE THIS CHAPTERKSKXMS

I GUESS ENJOY IT LMAOSJSK

•You make Stray Kids STAY•