❤️Chapter 12

"Don't play around Lee Minho."

I widened my eyes after he said that sentence. He turn his back on me as I sigh deeply, "Looks like you find out yea?" I said in a chill tone. I could see that Jisung was clenching his fist tightly.

"Your that fucking psycho who killed Wooyoung..." Jisung said as his voice getting higher almost yelling at me. "He almost pushes you in the middle of the road so you could've got hitten instead.." I stated but he didn't believed it.

"Stop fucking lying! You just did that since you want me to fall for you ass of a trap!" Jisung yelled with tears filled up his eyes. I couldn't bear seeing him in this state. I sighed before laying a hand on his shoulders.

"Listen to me first, Yes I was Lee Minho your biggest admirer at high school. I'm the one who keeps sending you letters and got you blushing at times to times and that one students that people call edgy since I wore black and a face mask everyday. Felix knew about my big crush on you and he keeps telling me about what are you interested in. Not gonna lie, I was jealous of Wooyoung, since he got to be close to you at any time while i could only stare at you from afar, it pained me but Wooyoung wasn't a nice guy in the first place, he kept betraying you by leaving you behind and telling your deep secrets to the entire school, that's how the whole school knew you we're gay. He also  leaves you with my best friend, Hongjoong.. and when I pushes Wooyoung into the road.. he is Actually still alive Jisung, he was saved by Hongjoong and now he is in Hongjoong's side.." I sighed before continuing to speak,

"And one thing before I left... I still Love you Jisung. Yes I basically Love you for almost 5 years... and I still do. I'm just saying this is the truth Jisung, you can leave or stay here, it's all your choice." I said in a quite disappointed tone and left the room.

–––––

JISUNG's pov

"And one thing before I left... I still Love you Jisung. Yes I basically Love you for almost 5 years... and I still do. I'm just saying this is the truth Jisung, you can leave or stay here, it's all your choice."

Baam.

"M-Minho..." I stuttered while trying to call Minho but I was to late, he already left the room and shut the door harshly. I could felt tears in my eyes as I still kept my gaze to the door that Minho shuted.

"Wooyoung isn't a nice guy."

"I basically loved you for almost 5 years.

I could feel my head getting dizzier thinking about all of Minho's words. "I should take a nap before thinking about all of this through..." After that I went upstairs to my room but before going in I looked at Minho's room which was dead silent. He probably is outside.. I sighed and went into my room and immidiately lay myself on the bed, I stared at the ceiling for around 3 minutes before shutting my eyes and let myself into a heavy slumber.

–––––

MINHO's pov

"Did he believe you?"

"Probably not Chan hyung, he is the most stubborn person I've ever met." Felix responded for me. Chan hummed sadly.

"He just needs some time to proses all of this, then it's up to his decisions." Woojin reassured which the others nodded to. I deeply sighed, "Let's all not talk about this shit.." I said while rubbing my brown hair.

Some of them nodded and some of them said "Okay" to me. "Me and Seungmin are gonna go training. Babe can you watch over this kids?" Chan asked. I gagged while the others we're disgusted or fangirling.

"Don't be brats since you are gonna go through the same thing as me and Woojin."

"But I don't like relationships." Seungmin pouted. "Well that's up to you. Now we need to go training, bye everyone." Everyone waved at them except me.

"Minho hyung?" I heard Felix's voice calling out to me. I hummed in respond not even bother to face him. "Can we go back to the Mansion? I can talk with him if you want." Felix asked with a pout. I deeply sighed and nods.

When we've made it to my Mansion, Felix straight up went upstairs probably to Jisung's room, While I stayed at the front of the door and watched Felix went upstairs.

I sighed and sat down at one of the sofas, I just want him to be mine.

While I was scrolling through my phone, I heard the most horrifying thing.

Screaming

––––––

Hello guys!
As you can tell I realease my first ever Changlix book which is ButterFly.
You can check it if you want, and also I'll be releasing a Seungjin book after this book is done.

And about this book...it's.. something lmao. Idk I don't have the right words to write this book 😂.

Anyway Thank you and Love you❤️❤️❤️