❤️Chapter 10

"What is Lee Know to you?"

I was surprised at the question Chan said, somehow it made me blush, yeah actually what is Lee Know to me? While I was in my thoughts poor Chan has to stand and wait for me to talk.

After 10 minutes of quietness Chan spoke up, "You don't have to tell the answer now. Just answer it when you two are closer or when you feel comfortable." I gave Chan a grin and nodded.

"Anyways how is your nap?" Chan added.

"It was fine why do you ask?"

"I was just checking, anyhow we're about to have dinner wanna come?" I nod and followed Chan downstairs. In the dining table I saw Seungmin, Felix, Lee Know, Changbin and Jeongin. Seungmin was having this pissed of looking face while Felix was pouting for some reason.

"What happened to you two?" Chan asked. The two of them whipped their heads to Chan. "They fucking ban us from the kitchen." Seungmin blurted out as he rolled his eyes, while Seungmin was complaining I could feel someone was staring deep into my soul.

I look to my left and saw Lee Know staring at me with his evil yet deadly smirk. Deep inside I started to panic and also sweating, "YOU SHOULD BE THE ONE TO TALK!" Seungmin suddenly screamed which caught me of guard.

"YAH HOW FUCKING DARE YOU SCREAMED AT ME!" Changbin yelled back and poor Felix trying to calm him down.

"I swear to god If I hear another argument no dinner for the entire week." Woojin shouted in the kitchen, soon both of them died down.

"Yo Lee Know hyung can you stop eye-fucking Jisung?" Changbin spoke up with a teasing smirk which made me choke on air. "Didn't you just eye-fucking Felix 2 seconds ago?" Lee Know shooted back with the same smirk as last time. Changbin and Felix blushed, I squeeled at the two of them.

"Is this a new ship I'm smelling?" I teased, "S-Shut up Sungie."

"Stop flirting and eat the fucking dinner." Hyunjin came in the room with plates full with food on it. You thought we all eat in peace? HA no. This is Stray Kids, peace was never an option here instead the room was filled with me and Hyunjin shouting at eachother.

–––––

MINHO's pov

"I'm surprised you we're able to walk that quickly."

"I'm Lee Minho what do you expect?"

Chan chuckled as he opens the door to our office, Chan quickly settle himself on his chair and leaning back on it. "Are you planning to tell Jisung everything?" Chan questioned which I quickly responded to, "I have been thinking about it actually but Felix said he already told him a few things since he is that curious." Chan nodded while getting closer to the monitor.

"Not gonna lie calling you Lee Know is strange since we all used to call you as your real name." Chan stated. I chuckled, "I can imagine."

Me and Chan talked about unnecessary things up until my phone was ringing, I pick it out of my pocket and it was Changbin.

"Yeah Bin?"

"We're at the training ground where are you?"

"I'll be there shortly after."

"Alright."

"I'm guessing that's Changbin." Chan guessed and I nodded. "I need to go to the training ground." But before I leave my phone buzzed, I groaned and checked who it was. I was expecting it to be one of our gang members but instead an unknown number was shown.

Unknown
Watch over your loved one especially your Jisung cause they may feel unsafe ;)

–––––

Hey guys!
Late night update huh? Sorry I kinda got Insomnia lmao it's the weekend so might aswell. Okay so, alot of country's postponed their school activities until late march because of the Corona virus which honestly make sense.

Now in my country there are 96 cases which made me a little panicked ngl but let's keep eating healthy, wash our hands frequently and avoid any public places as possible. Stay save you guys❤️❤️❤️

•You make Stray Kids STAY