❤️Chapter 14

"Oh and try not to get lost in his beauty." Chan teased with a smirk.

I scrunched my nose and rolled my eyes on him, "Yah! you love him but you're scrunching your nose and even rolling your eyes."

"I wasn't talking about my Jisung I was talking about your ugly ass face." I exclaimed. While I was walking away I could feel Chan was glaring at me. "The disrespect you have is unbelievable." Chan stated one last time before going down the stairs.

I rolled my eyes one more time and went into Jisung's room, He was still unconscious from the blood lost by his cuts which are now shield. I smiled upon seeing him sleeping peacefully like a prince.

Who will soon be my prince.

Suddenly my eyelids we're getting more heavier and heavier as time past by. I looked at the clock ticking on the wall and it was 09:25 pm, psh let's just skip that damn dinner.

I went to the sofa provided in Jisung's room and went into a deep slumber.

------

"WOOYOUNG!"

"Wooyoung... Please.." I cried out while looking at my long lost best friend who was standing in front of me but he isn't cheerful like the old him.

"Shut up Jisung... I didn't even consider you as my best friend, Never in the first place." My heart dropped, tears ran down my cheeks.

He chuckled.

"Oh, how dumb you are Jisung.. you don't even know what I went through but I thought you would know from your ass of a family." Wooyoung spitted.

"W-wheres the.. old Wooyoung..?"

"Your old cheerful Wooyoung never existed in the first place, all I want is revenge." Wooyoung said while taking out a sharp knife and having an expression of a serial killer. I start to panicked when he came closer and closer to me.

"Now it's time for the fun part... Goodbye little Jisung~"

"WOOYOUNG!"

MINHO'S pov

I bolted up from the sofa and was met by Jisung who was panting on the bed. I rushed to him to check.

"Are you okay darling?" I asked getting worried since he kept panting. He looked at me for a second before hugging me, my bruises kinda stinks but I don't care, Jisung is fucking hugging me.

"M-Minho..." He stuttered. My expression soften and smiled down at him. "I-Im sorry.." He suddenly apologized while crying, I could feel my shirt getting wet but I didn't care one bit.

"You don't have to be sorry baby all along it was my fault keeping it from you." I reassured. He still kept his hand around my stomach.

"Now now, where is my stubborn and cheerful baby?" He looked at me for a second, his cheeks started to be tinted red. "Aw your blushing~" I laughed When he hides under the blanket.

"Rest now baby or your cuts could get worse." Jisung immidiately obliges and set his place on the bed so he could be comfortable. "Do you need anything?" Minho asked, "Just a cup of water.." Jisung say cutely making me stare at him in awe. "Okay baby." I went out the room and slowly closed the door.

"So getting along huh?"

-------

Hellooo
I'm writing when online class is ongoing lmaooo. Anyways thank you for 900 readers! It really means a lot to me, I feel like this story is actually trash.

Thank you and Love you❤️❤️❤️

•You make Stray Kids STAY•