❤Chapter 3

"Jisung?"

I quickly sat up on my bed at the sudden Lee know's voice calling my name. Soon he appears leaning on the door frame. "Seems like you've already made a mess." He stated while looking down the floor where i've thrown the pillow. But i just stayed silent.

"I'm suprised that you haven't tried to escape." Lee Know said as he walked in and stare out the big window. I sighed before responding, "The reason i stayed is because your members are way nicer then you." He hummed, "Fair enough, but... Don't you even dare getting closer to the members." He threaten which made me confused.

"Who are you to control my life?" I spatted as i roll my eyes. He looks at me with a intimidating expression, "Stubborn now?" He said as he walked back to the door frame and stood there looking back at me, "Keep your attitude or you'll end up like the others." His last words scared me before i knew he already left the room.

I sighed and layed down on the bed again, shit i haven't asked him the question. I closed my eyes and deeply sighed, I should probably sleep. I settled my position on the bed and drift of to sleep.

––––

I woke up and was immidiately hitted with the sunlight shining through the window. I stood up and heard voices through the walls, i got curious and tried to listened to what they are saying.

"Where should we keep him? He is still in the warehouse."

It was Lee Know talking with one of the gang members.

"Is he still knocked out?"

"Yes hyung."

"Fine then, keep him in the Stray Kids mansion when he is awake, he could be useful to defeat our rival."

"Got it hyung."

They got someone too? But instead of getting tortured he stayed in the Stray Kids Mansion? What the hell is this?

Soon i heard footsteps getting closer to my room. I panicked and pretended that i was still sleeping, quickly enough the door opened and the person came closer to me. Oh shit. The person softly ruffled my hair with his hands.

"Now now, isn't bad to keep prentending, darling?" It was Lee Know, but the nickname and they way he says it caught me of guard, he said it very softly and honey like. I slowly opened my eyes and saw his gentle smile on me.

"Come on we're gonna have breakfast together." He said, his hands is still on my hair. I hummed and sat up on the bed. "You've been on the bed since yesterday night, how about exploring the mansion after breakfast?" He suggested which i shyly nodded to.

He pinched my cheeks, "Your adorable." I couldn't help but blushed at the sudden compliment. He noticed it and smirks, "Aw is my darling blushing?" He teases, i pushed him away, "S-Shut it, your nothing but an asshole." He chuckled and proceeded to lead me downstairs where the dining tables are.

The dining tables was big, heck it could fit 10 people there but unfortanately this house is lived by 1 person. The food was already on the table so we need to just eat it, simple. We ate in a silent manner, not an awkward one tho.

After we are finished someone ringed the doorbell, "Can you open the door?" Minho requested since he was still washing the plates. I obeyed and went to door and opened it.

"J-Jisung?!"

––––

Heya people!
I got school tommorow and i haven't made my homeworks since i keep procasinating :). I probably couldn't update when school day starts but i will try to just for you guys:).

Thank you love you all❤❤

•You make Stray Kids STAY•