❤️Chapter 29

Years later...

THIRD PERSON VIEW

After the incident Minho and the rest of the members stopped doing mafia activities and continues on with their normal life.

The group actually starting became good friends with Ateez, they thought it'll be nice if the two groups will ended out in a good terms.

Jisung and San however would always comes to Wooyoung's grave and mourn over him. That's how San and Jisung became close, Jisung also got to know that San was his boyfriend.

Jisung felt bad to the older and tried to cheer him up times to times and it did work most of the time. Even if San was still a little upset he will remember that Wooyoung would always be in his heart and look out for him from above.

As for Minho and Jisung they've been dating for 3 years believe it or not.

They've went out in dates and even went out for a triple date with Changlix and Seungjin which was a lot of fun and chaos.

A little information Woochan got married not too long ago and the members along with Ateez celebrated it and as you know Stray kids plus Ateez equals Much Chaos.

But nonetheless Minho and Jisung we're happy and so as the other members.

–––––––––––––––––––

"Minho pick one quickly!" Chan complained as he sat down on one of the chairs.

"I can't okay? It needs to be perfect." Minho said as he studied every ring he finds in the store.

Chan palmed his face, they've been in the store for a good 2 hours who wouldn't get bored?

"Wait Chan!" Minho exclaimed as he turned around to look at Chan who was dead tired.

"How does this look?" Minho asked as he showed the ring to Chan.

"Jesus that ring is more beautiful then my existence." Chan gasped dramatically

Minho rolled his eyes playfully at Chan's silly comment. "Should I get it?" Minho asked with a more stern voice.

"Of course! It's perfect." Chan said with a bright smile.

Minho nodded with a smile and payed for the ring. He looks at the ring feeling proud of himself, he's been running trying to get Jisung to be his since College and now He is marrying the boy himself.

How lucky he was

–––––––––––––––––––

Few days later..

Jisung was getting more curious at what Minho's idea was, he would always run away to some places and ignores Jisung in the proses. It also doesn't help that his friends knew about it too but not him, but he never complains about it.