Rapunzel's Tangled Adventure

!!SPOILERS BELOW!!

Wow. Just, wow.

Today marks the end of Rapunzel's Tangled Adventure.

The finale was just amazing- I can't put what I am feeling into words.

Not gonna lie, I'm gonna miss the show so much. It was a big part of my life and me and my friend loved it so much.

Ok, just because the show has ended, I'm not going to stop writing stories about our beloved alchemist.

I'm going to miss them. Varian, Rapunzel, Eugene, Cassandra, Lance and all the characters we grew to love while watching this show.

I loved how it ended, everyone got the happy ended that they deserved, even Cass.

And I cried, A LOT, but I wasn't alone. My friend was with me and we both cried during the last episode.

It felt longer than an hour and 30 minute episode, but I didn't mind.

I might make another note talking about the last episode with actual pictures of the episode but I will do that tomorrow to give people a chance to watch the episode.

But omg, I loved the episode so much! I'm so sad that Rapunzel's Tangled Adventure has ended, it feels like just yesterday I watched the first episode of Season 3 and Cassandra's Revenge 😂

I really want to thank everyone who was apart of the TTS crew personally for blessing us with a beautiful show. I am so thankful I took time out of my life to watch the series, it was worth every second 🥰

I wanted to post a Oneshot before the series ended completely but I just didn't have the time to finish it, hopefully I can get it out soon!

Also! I am working on a tribute to Rapunzel's Tangled Adventure so expect to see that sometime soon!

Anyway, I hope you all have a lovely day!

Goodbye Tangled the Series, you will always have a special place in my heart 💝