×𝙍𝙮𝙪𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙞 𝙆𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙢𝙖× /2/

Ryuuichi Kashima x Dead! Reader

Mode: Granny: Part 2, Nether
Written by: DW
Start date: March 1, 2020 [Sun]
Words: 678 [673]
Dedicated to: NONE
|- -|- -|- -|

Hiroto: I'm starting to miss DW. It was always Funner whenever she was here.

Hayato: Agreed. I wish she'd come back already, where is she anyway?

Ryuuichi: Guys, can't we just write my story, already?

Hayato: Easy for you to say, Ryuuichi. I've got only one story.

Hiroto: Easy for you to say, Hayato. I've been suffering here, not knowing to do cause I'm not being written about.

Ryouhei: You guys are crazy, who even is this DW you're talking about almost 24/7? Can't we just have a normal day without talking about her? You guys seem to be obsessed with her.

Hiroto: What if you were missing, Ryouhei? All of us would miss you, too. Don't you know how missing someone works? I miss her.

Ryouhei: Well, I wouldn't care if DW cared, I don't seem to know her.

Ryuuichi: The readers are waiting, we need to write this story.

Hayato: *Sad* Right.

Ryuuichi: *Looks at sad Hayato* Alright Hayato, if you help us bring DW back, we could make your story out of love.

Hayato: *Smiles* Alright! *Kicks Ryuuichi in auditorium*
|- -|- -|- -|
[Unsuggested chapter: A human: Ghosts...]

"Uhm... hello there," a voice from behind was heard as I ignored it, thinking that it wasn't me. "What's your name?" I stayed silent, still crouching as I stared at the beautiful flowers that were planted on bushes. "Uhm...Ms, can't you hear me?" I turned my head to find the bathroom boy looking directly at me.

"Uh... hello to you too," I stood up, confused. "My name's L/n Y/n, I'm guessing you've never seen me before." Bathroom boy nodded as he introduced himself with a hand wide open for me to shake. I stood there, not wanting to shake his hands as he continued.

"Kashima Ryuuichi, I'm just in my first year. I'm sorry to have mistaken the girls' and the boys' bathroom. I got lost on the way." I shrugged at his statement, saying. "I got lost on my first day too. Don't worry, though. You'll get used to it."

I realized that his hand was still out for me to shake. "Don't leave me hangin'." He said with a genuine smile, I wanted to shake his hand but I knew I couldn't so I walked away instead. "Where are you going?"

"Somewhere," I whispered as he caught up, reaching out for my shoulder but then...
.
.
.
His hand went right through it. His eyes widen in shock as sweat went down his face, not knowing what happened. He looked up to my wide, e/c-colored eyes. "What are you?"

I knitted my eyebrows and sighed in disappointment. I opened my eyes again to look back at his, smiling.

"I'm a ghost."

|- -|- -|- -|

Ryouhei: Do you guys hear that?

Hayato: Near what?

Ryouhei: Hear sobbing. Is that... DW?

Hiroto: Can it, Ryouhei. She's not coming back!

Hayato: Wait a minute, I kinda hear it too!

Hiroto: Wait what... really?!

Ryuuichi: *Enters studio* Do you guys hear that?

Hiroto: I kinda hear it, too.

Ryouhei: *Points outside studio* Over there!

DW: Hey guys...

Hayato: Why is your voice cracked?

DW: *Sniffs* It's been like that for a few days.

Ryouhei: *Hugs DW tightly* Aw, it's okay.

Hiroto: Huh, I guess the one who cares for her the most actually forgot about her.

Ryouhei: *Smuggles* Where have you been?

DW: I may not answer that but, *Brings Ryouhei to look at her* Now, I'm safe with you.

Hayato: Do the outro already!

DW: Whatever, Hayato. Didn't you miss me when I was gone?

Hiroto: Oh, he missed you alright.

DW: *Giggles* Alright, enough. *Looks at reader* Alright, hope you like the mini-story I gave you and the main story I gave you. Hope you're satisfied.

End date: March 6, 2020

Start and End date with day/s: March 1-6, 2020 [Son-Fried]

Edit: March 7+23 2020 [Sat]

Chapter 5 [Unsuggested chapter]