×𝙉𝙚𝙯𝙪 𝘾𝙝𝙪𝙪𝙠𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙞×

Nezu Chuukichi x Reader
Mode: Sunset
Written by: DW
Start date: April 21, 2020 [TUNE]
Words: 1,381
Dedicated: None
|- -|- -|- -|

DW: *Creepily smiles*

Ryouhei: Why are you smiling like that?

DW: Because...

Ryouhei: Okay.

Hayato: Got 'em. 

Nezu: *Choking because of collar*

DW: Alright, just stop choking the poor child and kick him into the auditorium.

Hiroto: You're younger than him!

DW: Well, sip, sip duck.

Ryouhei: You got that from Jonghyun, didn't you?

DW: Hai, Ryouhei-sama. *Looks at Hayato* why haven't you kicked him yet?

Hayato: Because it's your job and I don't wanna take the fault of his pain when he gets to the E.R

DW: Aw~, that's sweet of you. *Kicks Nezu into the auditorium* Alrighty! *intertwines fingers and stretches* let's get this chapter started!

Hiroto: Why are we writing about him twice, again?

DW: Because it's his birthday.

Hiroto: Oh,

DW: Alrighty readers, I want y'all to say happy birthday to Nezu-Kun.

Hiroto: Why didn't we do this on my birthday.

DW: Be grateful I actually wrote a lemon for you!

Hiroto: Hai!

DW: Thanks for reading, readers.

|- -|- -|- -|
[Unsuggested Chapter: The Rendezvous: Didn't know...]

You were depressed. Sorry to start this in a bad mood but you were depressed. You had no one by your side and everyone in Morinomiya Academy class 1-c hated you, they despised you and acted innocent in front of the teacher.

You would get all sad and cry in bed the whole day as your parents fought in the living room. This has continued ever since 1st year and you were trying to hold your tears until you got home. 

One day, you lay on your bed, crying yourself to sleep. When you were finally asleep, you meet a boy. He had messy, unkempt black hair with bangs that covered parts of his violet eyes. You blushed, looking away as he cupped your cheek.

You both went on an adventure, having fun as time passed by. He showed you a wonderful door that had prickly thorns and roses with amber, parakeet, and seaweed leaves scattered and designed around the door.

He showed you the door as he whispered for you to go through it. You've done as said as you woke up. You sat on your bed and wondered. You were merely confused. You sat there until you decided to ignore it.

Today, school was like a speck of dust in the wind. Nothing really mattered as your thoughts revolved around the dream. Later on, you slept and the dream continued with you having fun with the handsome boy and you leaving through the well-decorated door.

The following day and the next, you have been having fun, becoming great at school, ignoring all of the murmurs and whispers your classmates told each other, ignoring all the gossips and rumors about you.

All because of a dream...

One day, you walked around the school for once, looking at the new faces. "Oof!" You yelled, bumping into someone. You looked up to find a girl with long, green hair. "I am very sorry, Inomata-senpai."