×𝙃𝙖𝙮𝙖𝙩𝙤 𝙆𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙞×

Hayato Kamitani x Reader
Mode: Rewritten, sunset, Granny?
Written by: DW
Start Date: May 10, 2020 [Mother's Day]
Words: 1770
Requested By/ Dedicated to Mayonaisse_Boi 
|- -|- -|- -|

DW: Yes! First Request!

Hayato: What is so hype about the first request?

DW: They're my first request ever.

Ryuuichi: So? You've never got the first request like... ever?

DW: Yup, this is the firstist of the first.

Ryuuichi: Alright, Hayato. I think you can go now. *Wakes*

Hayato: Alright, alright. *Huff and leaves but before he could enter...*

DW: *Kicks Hayato and slams the door, turns to the camera and rambles, Now get your butt in there! You're gonna experience my first request I ever wrote. Good luck~*

|- -|- -|- -|
[Suggested Chapter: The Digital Camera...]

You look at the firey raspberry sky, your eyes sparkling with some of the stars. You smiled at the sky, feeling all warm inside but then... you look down, frowning at the memory. "Sometimes... I wonder..."

You pause at your words. "If he's still out there..."

You, [L/n] [Y/n] had a childhood best friend. Though, because of your memories being erased by a car crash, you try to find the missing piece you have been missing your whole life...

"Do you think it's an old friend?" You asked your friend, Hayato for his opinion. "Ma-maybe." He hesitantly stutters as you sigh in disappointment as you continue for your search...

"Do you think they still remember?" You ask yourself as another sigh escaped, your hands were behind your head as you continue to think what was missing. You shook your head, your hands falling to your sides. 

"I wish I remembered." You say, very confused. You continue to walk down the long pathway as your thoughts continue to race in your mind. 

You got home, tired as ever. "Oh hey there, [N/n]-chan!" Your roommate, [R/g/n] entered the main room, greeting you. You nodded, weakly smiling as you frown as soon as she looks away. [R/g/n] looks back at you. "Tired?"

You slowly nod as she sighs. "Go get some rest, I'll make dinner." You nodded once more, going into your room. 

[Short Fast forward/Time skip: The Following morning || Location: Daycare]

"Did you say you're going back to your mother's house?" Hayato asks you and you obediently nodded. "May I come with you?" Taka-Kun asks as he sits on your lap. You looked at Hayato, asking for his permission. 

He sighs, nodding. "Alright," he says, huffing as you smile back at Taka-Kun. "You hear that? You're coming with me!" Hayato looks at Taka and you. "No! I'm coming with both of you!" You and Taka look back at Hayato. "Why?"

"You want to see [M/n] again?" You curiously ask as he looks away, blushing. "O-of course, why not see a childhood friend's mother?" You smile at him innocently. "Alright, why don't 3 of us come?" 

[Another short Fast Forward/Time skip: Dismissal || Location: Mother's house] 

"Momma!" You yelled, calling out for your mother as Hayato and Taka step in. You hear footsteps quickly running down the stairs, making you smile. "[Y/n]! Is it really you?" You nodded, making the woman hug you.