• :'(

I'm so sorry that I haven't been continuing the granny modes (With 2 or more parts, a story that'll take up more than one chapter) but I will when I come back... I'm going on hiatus.

I know I haven't been posting as much I'm supposed to but it'll take less than two months. Again, I'm not discontinuing this or finishing this off with a lot of unfinished business so I would only be going on a hiatus.

I will be coming back. Trust me on that one. I wish for y'all the best and, besides that, we already have 3K reads and 100+ votes!! I know it's not much but I'm just glad someone actually read this book. I thank all of you for voting and reading this cause I expected no one because I wrote such an underrated anime but I was wrong.

Thank you for your support. I have no particular reason on going on a hiatus but I'll just tell you that I need a little time before writing again, taking a rest. So, for now, I'll be writing requests if any of you have ideas and here's a bet to have fun with:

I bet you have watched, known, or liked most/all of these animes that I watched, know, or like as well. If you don't know much animes, feel free to watch any of them, not my decision to tell you what to do.

If I was correct, if you know, watched, or liked the animes I suggest bellow, follow me. That's all I ask for. Anyway, good luck!!

The animes: (I took 20 animes from the 100+ animes I knew) Passing score: 12/20

1-5: OHSHC, JBA, TPN, Danganronpa, BNHA 

6-10: KNB, Soul Eater, KNY, OPM, Haikyuu

11-15: Noragami, Blue Exorcist, Naruto, Inazuma Eleven, Black Clover

(Movies) 16-20: The cat returns, Spirited away, A whisker away, Kimi no nawa, A silent voice

Don't be ashamed if you haven't watched/don't know much of these, just keep being the person you are today and you'll never know when you'll improve. Love you, readers. And don't forget, don't stop reading!!