Chapter 6

Megan's POV

The call ended. I hoped that PJ or I would get a call from him, but it never happened. I just waited and waited, but still nothing from Dan whatsoever. I sat in the living room, trying to distract myself by watching TV. It wasn't working. Finally, I fell asleep.

Dan's POV

"Uh- Well, don't be mad at her. I'm the one that kissed her," PJ admitted. I clenched my teeth together, getting angry. "I was acting stupid and-" I threw my phone at the wall. At the moment, I didn't care if it broke. Phil watched with wide eyes. I stormed out of the flat. I didn't know where I was going and I honestly didn't care. I was too angry to focus on anything. Before I knew it, I was walking to Chris' flat. I walked along the streets, cursing under my breath. I stuffed my hands in the pockets of my red 'University of Manchester' hoodie. I was soon at Chris' door, knocking. He answered and looked at me surprised. 

"Hey, Chris. I need a place to get away from- Well, you probably already know." Chris nodded. "I hate to tell you, but PJ is on his way over here," I groaned in frustration. "Okay... I'll talk to you later, Chris." We said our goodbyes and I walked back out into the cold. I pulled my hood over my head, knowing I'd run into PJ at some point. I stuffed my hands into my pockets again. It was already dark outside so not many people were on the streets. I passed by PJ and I had to restrain myself from attacking him. I had been gone for at least an hour when I arrived at PJ's flat. I took a huge breath and brought my fist to the door, knocking on it lightly. I heard a faint and raspy voice yell, "I'm coming!" After a few seconds, I heard the door being unlocked. It opened and there stood Megan, looking as if she had just woke up. I stepped forward, connecting our lips roughly. I pushed her back a little, taking a step inside the flat. I pulled away, "You're mine.." I whispered against her lips."I know.."

**This is really short but whatever. This chapter sucks. I'm sorry**

[Edit from 2017: Correct, it does suck. I actually like the ending though. #wow, Megan found the one thing she likes from this series]