Chapter 10

I was grabbing handfuls of Dan's shirt as I sobbed into his chest. "He... Doesn't care." I sobbed between breaths. Dan didn't say anything. "He hates me and I can't change it.." Dan pulled away, looking me in the eyes. His eyes were red and tear-filled. I caused this.

"She's miserable..." I heard Dan say to PJ. I stood by the doorway, listening in on their conversation. "Phil doesn't even realize, does he?" PJ said. I bit my lip. "Phil won't even listen for god's sake... I don't know what to do about it," Dan mumbled. I walked back to the spare bedroom which I have pretty much turned into my room. I didn't want to listen to that anymore. I just want to get away from all this for even the smallest amount of time. Maybe I will..

Dan's POV

I yawned as I woke up. Megan wasn't there. Must have already gotten up. I got up, not bothering to change into anything decent. I walked into the kitchen where I saw PJ cooking. "Where's Megan?" I asked him. He turned and looked at me confused. "Wasn't she in there with you?" He asked. I gave him a confused look. Realization set in. "Shit." I mumbled and ran back into the other room. I grabbed my phone from the nightstand. I unlocked it and quickly tapped her name in my contacts, calling her. Voicemail. 

**This sucks, but yeah. I finally have a little bit of a plan for this story. Agh, I have exams tomorrow and then I have all Christmas break to write! My friend is coming over tomorrow and I'm gonna make her help me write. But yeah, ooooo what happens? I dunno. What if I just stopped writing here? I think you would all think that I was a spawn of Satan. Eh, I'm not that evil.**

[Edit from 2017: ^No, you definitely weren't evil. You were just miserable and took out your pain by making your characters feel worse than you did. That's the cause of the drama. I've figured it out.]