Chapter 12

"Where is Megan?" Phil yelled, angrily. "We.. We don't know." PJ answered. "Why do you care all of the sudden?" I yelled out of no where. Phil sighed, "I'll be over there soon." He hung up just after that.

We have your precious little sister. -Unknown Number

I read the message over and over. "God damn it!" I yelled out, angrily. "It could just be a prank.." PJ pointed out. "Don't you think it's weird that she went missing and then I got that message? I don't think it's a prank!" Phil yelled. "You didn't even care about her a few days ago and now you suddenly do?" I asked Phil, crossing my arms. Phil's face softened and he went silent. "I- uh... I've been wanting to forgive her, but... I just haven't gotten myself to..." 

Megan's POV

He. That's all I would refer to him as. The other men called him other things, but giving him a name made me feel worse. He had raped me. I believed that he was gonna do it again. I didn't know what day or even what time it was now. All I knew is that I was in a small, dark room. I wanted out, but that won't happen. I heard them talking. They said they had texted Phil. He didn't care about me anymore so I doubt he would try to figure out who it was. The door creaked open and I lifted my head up, looking at it. I saw him standing there. The light from the other side of the door illuminated the room enough to let me see the smirk growing across his face. I knew what was gonna happen.

I shrunk down against the wall as he left the room. I let out the tears. I sobbed hard into my hands. I didn't want this. I just wanted to be with Dan. I feel safer when I'm with Dan.

[Edit from 2017: Come one, come all. We have all the cliche drama pieces right in one story! I feel so bad reading this honestly.]