Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Phil left. Dan told me that he was probably going to see Arianna. I tried to get Dan to tell me what was going on with Arianna, but he just wouldn't. I didn't want to worry about it too much just yet. I just wanted to forget about all the things that happened recently, but that was pretty hard to do when two police officers came into the hospital room and started asking me questions. The people had been caught, but they needed to know what all they did to me. I hated saying it. Admitting that those horrid things actually happened to me. 

"We need to know so that we can give them the punishment they need," One of the police officers said. One of them was a woman, the other was a man. The woman had blonde hair pulled up into a high ponytail while the man had a shaved head. They both wore the same uniform. Dan's hand was rested on my lower back. I think he meant for the gesture to be reassuring, but instead it only helped me feel a little safer. "Uh.." I stuttered out, unable to make out the words. "They.. uh.. they.. raped me." I finally got out. Dan's pulled his hand away, but I felt him ball it in a fist before he pulled it away. 

After asking a few more things, the officers left, leaving Dan and I in some kind of awkward silence. I knew it was because of what happened. Now Dan knew exactly what they did. Dan was in one of the blue chairs across the room, looking at the floor. "Dan?" I asked. He looked up, not saying anything. I shook my head and sighed. "Nevermind," I mumbled, looking down at my hands. Not a minute later, Dan say down beside me and pulled me close to him. "I'm sorry.." He mumbled.

**THIS CHAPTER REALLY SUCKS AND IT'S REALLY SHORT. Omg thank you guys so much for 2k reads on Save Me From Myself and 1k reads on this story! I love you all so much, you don't even understand! A better chapter will be up soon! Also, happy holidays in case I don't have a chapter posted by Christmas (or whatever you celebrate)!**

[Edit from 2017: Holy crap. It only had 2k when I was writing this? It seems like it had so much more than that! It's really been a long journey to get to the 100k+ that it has now, hasn't it?]